#18

I lathered myself up with soap, scrubbing especially hard under my arms and around my neck. I did feel a bit uncomfortable showering in someone else's bathroom but like, this was... this was fine really.

I sighed to myself, hoping against all odds that Minak wasn't a pervert. That he wouldn't peek inside while I was here.

I sighed again.

Suddenly a small knock on the bathroom door had startled me. Before I could protest, Minak stepped into the bathroom, toothbrush in hand.

"Forgot to brush my teeth" he chuckled. Fortunately, he didn't look at me. I cowered under the running shower head, my cheeks turning a faint shade of red.

I watched Minak apply toothpaste onto his brush and putting it in his mouth slowly brushing his teeth. I don't know how or why, but he looked hot in every angle and every situation.

I shook the thoughts away and focused on my shower. Splashing some soap onto my hands, I rubbed it over my chest and back. I would've been able to enjoy it more if that ripped ass sex lord wasn't standing a few meters away with a toothbrush in his mouth. Ofcourse he wasn't looking at me but, what if he suddenly glanced at me?

What then?

I quickly rinsed myself off and, I.. didn't have a towel.

"Hey.."

Minak turned to look at me. "Yeah?" His eyes almost immediately seemed to start checking me out, as if he was drinking up my naked body.

My blush flared from my neck up to my ears. "DUDE, STOP THAT-"

He didn't look away like I expected him to. Instead, he washed his mouth, put the toothbrush away, and stepped towards me. I was too embarrassed and stunned to speak or move.

The red headed man leaned in and held my chin up as my legs went weak. That was temporary. I knew that for a fact. I just wasnt expecting this to happen, that's why I was like this for now.
I'll be fine in a few.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against my wet ones, licking and slurping my mouth up into his. His tongue slipped in through my lips, and I tasted his minty toothpaste in my mouth.

I held onto his shoulders and let out a soft moan into the kiss, my manhood firming up.

"Minak..."

That seemed to have excited him more. I shuddered and tightened my grip on his shoulders, my right hand snaking upwards to hold his neck.

His hand in return, slipped down my bare wet back, stopping right above my ass. I whimpered at the loss of movement.

I whimpered more when his hand moved back up onto my neck, and brushed through my hair.

"Please..."

"Please what, hm~?"

His hand snaked back down, but moved up to my front, gently holding the base of my cock, stroking it. I let out a soft gasp and leaned into the man, eyes fluttering shut.

God he knew exactly how to turn me on

Before I could moan out his name another time, his hands left my skin, his lips left mine. I felt like internally bursting into tears, and throwing an internal tantrum.

Minak walked back out of the bathroom, returning a few seconds later with a baby blue towel in hand.

"It's a spare one my uncle gave me last Christmas. Never used it yet"

I know he was trying to make me feel better about using one of his towels but, something inside my gut just wished he had given the towel he was currently using.

I'm weird, I know.

Instead of handing me the towel though, he reached his hands out behind me, wrapping the towel around my body and, lifted me up into his arms. I gasped.

"Minak!"

"I did ask you to call me Min" he flashed me an attractive smiled before carrying me back to the bedroom. I urged him to set me down on solid ground, and he did.

The man searched around in his closet for a shirt for me to wear. A few moments later he took out a black shirt and dull blue shorts.

I put the clothes on and checked the mirror. Minak stood behind me, smiling at me through the mirror.

The shirt was a few sizes too big for me.

"You look absolutely adorable in that"

I let out an awkward laugh, my cheeks flushing red again. Before I could reply though, someone knocked on Minak's door.

_________
Feedback pls lmao 😪

752 words