#26

Minak stopped his bike infront of a building lit with fairy lights and hot pink big glowing letters above the entrance.

Slut

"Well that's an incredibly creative name" I mumbled sarcastically. Minak rolled his eyes.

"Don't judge a book by its cover" said, massaging my neck. I breathed out and leaned into his touch. I swear I could sense his smirk behind me.

A few moments later Alon parked beside Minak's bike with Nick sitting behind him. He hopped off and gaped at the building.

"This looks so cool!"

Alon chuckled, lifting Nick onto his arms bridal style. I smiled at them, then pouted at Minak, basically asking him to pick me up as well.

He scoffed. "I'm not doing that"

"But whyy"

"No-"

Our group of four entered the club eventually. My brows were raised as I looked around. The place was dimly lit with hot pink and violet lights, fairy lights hanging across the edge of the ceiling. A bar sat on the far end, and a stage proudly stood in the middle of the room, three metal poles in the middle of that, connecting the floor to the ceiling.

There were couches lined nearby infront of the stage, and round tables each surrounded by a couple soft chairs were scattered around the stage.

Men who I assumed were Doms reclined on the couches, their subs sitting naked on the floor with their arms and head resting on the doms laps, some even sitting on their laps, their asses being aggressively groped and played with.

Some were moaning uncontrollably as they bounced on big hard cocks.

The leather collars on their necks had caught my attention. I shuddered and tried imagining Minak on the couch with me kneeling at his feet.

The thought sent shivers down my spine. I was obviously excited.

And god were those men sexy.

Nick and I followed Minak and Alon towards a table at the far wall, where a couple of guys were making out against it, but not too close to us to be a bother.

I took a seat, and watched as a man in a very revealing bunny costume stepped onto the stage, proceeding to move his body sensually against one of the poles.

The sight did things to my groin, and I think Minak noticed how turned on I was. Nick on the other hand, tried to not look at the stage.

Soft sensual music played in the background. I glanced upwards at the floors above, people leaned against the balcony, watching the show below.

When I glanced back at the stage, a busty latino had joined the man in dancing on the pole beside his. She had two black Xs covering her nipples, a thin black thong down below.

I turned to ask my boyfriend something when a woman interrupted me. She wasn't that busty, but she was attractive nonetheless.

"You two new here?" She asked, pointing her cigar at me and Nick. I pursed my lips and nodded.

"They still have some getting used to. This beauty right here is my future submissive. Could even be tomorrow, who knows?"

Oh... oh shoot-

"And this princess here is my future submissive" Alon said proudly, brushing his fingers through Nick's thick black hair.

I saw him blush and smile awkwardly at the woman. She gave us a sweet smile in return and handed Minak a cigar.

"Hope y'all have a good time here, boys. Trust me, these men right here are really something" she winked at me and Nick before chuckling and walking off.

Minak pull a lighter out of his pockets and lit his cigar, taking a long drag out of it. Alon pulled Nick into his lap, making Nick straddle him. He immediately held the back of my best friend's head and pulled him in for a rough kiss, their tongues clashing against each other wetly.

My hard on got worse watching that. I glanced at my boyfriend with a needy expression on my face. He seemed to get the idea, and held his cigar aside as he pulled me in for a kiss.

Our tongues moved against each other, sending electricity shooting down my spine. I panted and moaned into his mouth as he slipped his tongue in through my parted pink lips, exploring my wet cavern.

A few minutes of making out later we pulled apart. I panted for a couple seconds before asking him the question.

"I'm gonna be your submissive?"

"Yes. Is that alright with you Caz?"

I hesitated for a short moment before nodding my head, my heart beating fast as fuck as I slowly realized what I had just agreed to, without even waiting to give myself time to think.

I'm gonna be a submissive. Good God Caz. How do you get yourself into situations like this??

Not complaining at all.

______
I've never fucking been to a club I'm just recalling shit from movies and novels man imma fucking cry lmao
Also tysm for 2K reads lol <3
Vote and feedback pls 🤧

810 words