#2

Callie was helping me understand some of my Maths homework, i dont know why i didnt get it though, im just stupid i guess.

"Caz , theres nothing here you dont know"
Ofcourse there is, idiot. "i asked you for help for a reason"

"Yeah and that reason isnt valid. You know more than enough about this lesson"

"You can never know enough about something"

I watched Callie rub her thumb and index finger on the brudge of her nose. "This kid.."

"What?"

Is she acting disappointed in me?? I just wanted to fully understand my Maths bullshit, is that something to be disappointed abo-

"Sorry i have to get this" Callie's phone rang all of a sudden. I sighed and waved her off, deciding to focus on the extra homework my teacher gave me.

My mind eventually wandered off to what happened yesterday, when me and Nick went out to get ice cream.

The guy i bumped into was Minak. Minak David. Also known as the most dangerous fucker in school.

I wouldn't be lying if i said i had accepted death when i bumped into him.

So it was weird that he walked away without even leaving as much as a scratch on me.

It was... really bizzare.

I also would not be lying if i said i-

"Hey, bud, i just got a call from work, i cant stay right now" Callie said, with an apologetic look on her face. I waved her off again. "Its fine, nothing i can do about that"
After Callie left, i did three more homework papers and then went on my laptop to do more online.

I really needed to fully get this lesson.
I played Blood // water by Grandson while i did my work on my laptop. I had pillows stuffed around me as i sat on my bed, leaning on the wall. It was, peaceful.

Except the song ofcourse.

Afterwards i went on tiktok for a while. Dont ask why but i follow Minak on Tiktok. He posted snippets of his live streams and, well.. its funny. He doesn't know i follow him, and i prefer to keep it that way.

I have to admit, he was good looking. Smoking hot actually. Whoever his girlfriend is, is a lucky bitch.

I wish i was ripped and perfectly curved like him. His voice, was deep and soothing, while mine just sounded, childish. A bit shrill, but not terribly.

Ugh.. why am i even thinking about this..
I watched a few of Minak's latest Tiktoks for a while. After scrolling for a few minutes i came across one video. He wasnt sitting in his gaming chair like he usually does. He was lazily laying in bed, his very handsome face close to the camera.

He whispered in his bed voice

"wanna ride, honey~?"

I slammed my laptop shut, cheeks burning up. What the fuck, why am i feeling this way towards- i-im straight! Im not supposed to feel this way! What the fuck?!

I shook my head hard and opened ny laptop again, deciding to check the comments.

"Ugh daddy"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Omg hot"

"Whoooaaaaa"

"Dude's a literal angel"

"Hot daddy material right there"

"How can one person be so damn hot??"

Ofcourse..

Ofcourse i expected this.

I resisted the urge to comment something similar and pulled my phone out my pocket, spending the rest of the day researching about random stuff, most if that being about sea life and, animals in general. I dont know its just, productive and entertaining.

Wanna ride, honey~ ?

"Get outta my head!" I aggressively shook my head again trying to forget about him.
It didnt work.

Why did the fucker have to post something like that?!

Ofcourse, he had a lot of fans. Heck, his tiktok had 97K followers, 5M subscribers on Youtube, and .. fuck-

Right then a lot of thoughts invaded my head and i just needed some fresh air.
I dialed up Nick, hoping he would be free right now.

A few beeps later he picked up "Hey hey man!"

"Listen, Nick. This is important. Can you come with me to the Library?" I desperately asked. A low chuckle was heard from the other end. "oh you beautiful beautiful little fuck. Why now?"

"I need to get some things off my mind" was all i said.

Nick replied unnecessarily loudly to that "what? The library? Mofo how bout we hit the skate park?"

"But i cant skate"

"Ofcourse you can! I can teach you. Its the perfect way to get shit off your mind. By the way, what is it thats bothering you exactly?"
"...I .. dont wanna talk about it"

"Well alright, meet me at the food stand in a few"

"Okay"

I put the phone down and groaned into my hands.

"Fuck..."

_________
Comments always make my day ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

803 words