#7

I woke up in the nurses office. It couldn't have been more than a few hours i think. I glanced at the clock.

Nine thirty. Its been two hours.

Yep.

Nothing hurt, surprisingly, but i felt bandages wrapped around my head. I gently touched it, wincing when the pain shot down my neck.

Oh now it hurt. Real funny.

"You doing alright now, Caz?" I glanced at the entrance. The nurse had walked in with a clipboard and a small paper bag. I blinked at her a couple times and smiled. "yeah im fine now"

"No headache?"

"Yeah" im such a smooth liar.  "Feeling pretty good"

She set the things down on her desk and pressed the back of her hand against my head. I frowned.

"Feels hot though. You sure you're alright?"
"Im fine, really"

Before the nurse could say anything more, the doors burst open and two students came running in. "Oh my god, Caz! What happened?"

It was Nick and Boris. I sighed and waved off the question. "Nothing happened. Im fine. Just, had a little accident"

"A student punched him against the wall" The nurse explained before i could object. I grimaced at her. She didnt notice me.
Fuck you

"Who was it??"

"Minak" i halfheartedly mumbled. Nick's face contorted with rage "that BITCH"

"Now now, no swearing" The nurse got some more paper bags from under her desk and went inside, where students got admitted.

Im guessing there were a few kids there already.

"It wasnt his fault really. Someone wrote a note with my name on it and put it in his desk"

"Whaddid it say?" Boris asked. I sighed and smiled painfully. "I wouldn't mind shoving my cock in your mouth"

The silence that followed was deafening. We all glanced at each other, eyes wide. I couldn't tell if we were about to cry, laugh, or burst into a fit of rage.

Or all three.

After i was released, i went straight to class. My head still hurt a bit but eh, its fine. Nothing serious.

Oh! I haven't checked the mirror yet. If my head looked bad enough for my mom to freak out when i get home, that would be a problem.

I made my way towards the boys bathroom, hoping no one was there, especially not Minak.

I didnt want to have anything to do with him for a while. I dont know how or why i forgave him this quick. True, it wasnt his fault, it was all a misunderstanding.

But he could've let me talk. But then again, its just the way he is.

Still

He shouldn't have punched me.

"Oi" i almost gasped out in suprise. The person who interrupted my thoughts oh so very rudely was Alon. He was smoking a vape in a corner, beside the far urinal. I grimaced at him. Why would anyone want to hang out here, this place stinked.

I ignored him and went on with checking the mirror.

Oh. My forehead was a bit swelled and purple. God, how hard did he punch me.
"Lemme guess, Minak?"

I nodded, not wanting to talk to him. I was a bit taken aback when he straight out barked out a string of laughs and wheezes.

I glanced at him, glaring a bit. Whats his deal? What was so funny about this?

"Shut up"

"Man, that note i left really took a number on you, didnt it?"

He left the note...

...

That motherfucker-

"But before you come at me, you might want some useful information about him. Whadduyu say?" He blew out a thick cloud of smoke and tilted his head, a questioning but amused look on his face.

I thought for a bit. What could be so important that i dont get even with him being responsible for a bruise as big as this?
Might as well find out.

"Deal"

"Alright. He likes you"

"..."

What

"He what?"

"He likes you"

Was i hallucinating. "No he doesnt."

"Trust me, he does. Most of the time i hung out with him and Val, he just doesn't stop talking about you. About how adorable you were and how he wanted to do nasty things to you. I'd elaborate if, you... were in better shape than... hey dude, you alright?"

I was staring at the air swirling around infront of my face. In other words, nothing in specific. What the fuck.

He liked me back.. how do i.. what-
How is that even..

"You're lying" i blurted out before i got a chance to stop myself. He chuckled. "Go ask him yourself, tiger"

My cheeks flared red. He actually li- he wanted to- he-

Oh my god-

_____________
Leave a comment (⁠・⁠–⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

781 words