#31

I couldn't see anything.

All I had to focus on was my other senses, and it was all extremely overwhelming.

The flogger kept smacking across my chest, pain shooting through my entire body. I flinched with every hit.

"Count for me" I hear him say.

I kinda knew what he meant.

Smack

"Ah- Four.."

Smack

"F-five-!"

Smack

"Six..!"

Smack

"Mmhh.. s-seven"

Smack

"A-agh! Eight -!"

The smacking paused for a bit, and I panted hard, getting drenched in sweat as drool dribbled down the side of my face. My blindfold getting really wet with tears at this point.

But I loved it. I loved it so much. It hurt so good.

"I see you're really enjoying your punishment, am I wrong?"

I nodded, too breathless to speak. He didn't seem to accept that though.

"Words, baby"

"Y-yes master.." I panted out

Fuck, I really was enjoying this more than I should. Although a part of me needed a break. But I smacked that part of me across the face and buried it six feet under.

There was no more flogging for a few more minutes, and I'm guessing he left the room to get something. For now I lay there topless, all sweaty and panting, arms and legs spread out like a starfish, blind as a bat.

And I was guessing my body was red and purple as well with all that flogging .

"Ugh..fuck.." I moaned out, getting impatient now. What was taking him so long.

Just then something steaming had dripped onto my collar bone, and I hissed. "a-agh!"

I heard Minak's low chuckle above me, an extremely dominating tone in his voice.

Whatever it was dripped again, this time lower down towards my chest. I groaned and held my breath, my cock begging for some air space.

"M-master..." I croaked out.

He didn't reply, but to my relief I felt his fingers grip onto my jeans, tugging the zipper down and pulling my jeans down to my knees. It wouldn't go any further down since my legs were tied up.

I felt him undo one of the ropes and pull my left leg free, pulling my jeans and boxers off of me, then tying my leg back onto the bed.

I was completely naked now, and extremely turned on. I needed his cock in me. I needed him to fuck me senseless.

I need some rough activity.

"Mhh!" I'm guessing it was candle wax that was dripping onto me. My breaths came out shaky, my body went weak. My thighs ached from being stiffened up.

It burnt, but the pain faded as quick as it came. I was starting to slowly get used to the feeling, that was, until it dripped agonizingly close to my headlight.

"..master- ahh~!!"  I jolted, tugging at the ropes suspending me from moving. I felt hot breath down against my neck, followed by his soft lips pressing up behind my ear, licking up my skin.

It was all so overwhelming, so painful and pleasurable at the same time.

The wax dripped right onto my nipple, causing me to scream my lungs out. Minak pushed my chest back down onto the bed as I arched. I was straight out crying at this point.

"Thank y-ou master..-" I sobbed out, sniffing and smiling up at him. I could sense the smirk playing at his lips. I sensed it from his tone. "Such a good little slut~"

I shuddered, feeling proud of myself for the compliment.

I froze up when the wax dripped down towards my crotch area.

"O-oh god..!" I cried out, squirming real hard. The wax kept dripping, lower, closer to my cock, closer, closer. I was getting breathless, until..

"FUCK!!' I straight out screamed when the wax came in contact with the skin on my manhood. My back arched real bad, and my tongue hung out. I was a panting gasping mess by now.

I haven't said my safe word yet, and I don't plan on saying it anytime soon. In case you're wondering, we both agreed for our safe word to be "jellybeans"

I'm weird, I know.

The wax had stopped dripping, and what I felt next was soft and pleasurable. Minak had started slowly jacking me off. I felt cum leak out of my slit, and I groaned. "Master..."

"Yes baby~?"

"Ngh-... Please.."

"Please what, hm?"

"Please... fuck me..."

________________________

Feedback pls lol, I kinda need it

736 words