#8

Nick and i had hit the skate park again. It was currently nine thirty pm, and the moon was full. I leaned back against the bench and stretched my arms back. "nice, isnt it"

Yes, but what i liked more was that the park was practically empty today. I did hear about a wedding going on at one of those hotels beside the beachside. There were a few.

Maybe everyone went there or something.
Me and Nick don't do weddings. He just thought they were too sappy, and me, i just didnt like big groups of people. They scared me.

So yeah, we ended up chilling at the skate park again. I was sucking on a rainbow colored lolypop, and my friend was munching on a sausage on a stick.

It was quiet. Peaceful. Occasionally a bat flew over us.

"So, about that note. You said Alon was responsible for that, and he told you Minak liked you in return for not going at him?"
I nodded.

"What're the chances he was lying to get you into a worse situation than earlier?"
I shrugged.

He turned to his front and bit off a piece of his sausage. I sighed loudly. "What am i gonna do, man.."

"Huh?" He turned to me, looking confused.
I glanced back at him. "I like him too..."

"Wait really?" I dont know how that was surprising at all, but he looked suprised. "Dude, he's a famous tiktoker and twitch streamer. He's known all over the internet for being sexy. And he, likes your gorgeous ass. This is your chance. If he really likes you then once you two get into a relationship he'll stop beating your ass up all the time."

I looked at him as if he was crazy. But then my expression softened. Maybe he was right.

But it was a risk. A risk i was willing to take. I mean, like he said, this was my chance.
To accept my sexuality and the fact that me and Minak both liked each other.

But then again, Alon could be fucking lying... And i'd be dead fucking meat if i actually went on with asking him about his feelings.

I grabbed my head and bent over, lolypop still between my teeth. What was i supposed to do. What was going on with my life.. what the hell..

"Hey, hey buddy, dont worry man, im here for you if things go wrong. I'll even go with you when you decide to ask him"

I gave Nick a look. This was the same fucker who left me to die at this very same spot yesterday. How was i supposed to trust him.
I raised a brow.

"I promise! We'll go together" he smiled and hugged me. I sighed, hugging back. Two risks in this case.

"Minak's honestly a sweetheart once you get to know him. He just tends to be a bit aggressive sometimes. Which is why he got the title of a bully here at school."

Her explanation kinda did make sense. "Really?"

"Ofcourse! I've known him for a really long time now. Its honestly sad how he's seen so negatively by some people."

I leaned against my closed locker and went deep into thought. Val couldn't be lying can she?

"He really likes you Caz. Even if he had knocked you out cold yesterday, its just how he is. You can change him."

I can...

I liked him too.. i always had a soft spot for Minak. I honestly have no idea why, but you could say it was pure instincts.

"Its up to you though. He could use a lover, especially now. Hes going through a lot at home, parents dead and all. His aunt isnt exactly the best person ever."

I didnt know that. Damn... kinda explains why he has such a temper. He may have got it from his aunt.

"I'll think about it" i finally spoke, swinging my bag over my shoulder and walking to class. I could feel Valdirene's eyes on my back. And it made me smile.

Minak...

I was gonna ask him today at recess.
Sure hope things don't go tits up.

______________
Leave a feedback (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

695 words