#55

This chapter is going to be so fucking nostalgic I'm gonna fucking cry-
________________

Caz

Alon proceeded to rub something over the entirety of my best friend's front. I tugged at the ropes holding me firm against my wooden chair, knowing it wasn't coming loose any time soon.

I wanted to ask what he was rubbing on him, probably isopropyl or something like that. I do remember the few times Min tried fireplay on me, but I kinda sorta forgot the most important details about it.

I kept my eyes on Nicky. He looked scared, terrified even. But I was sure Alon and Min would take good care of him. At least I was here to make sure of that, although, I'm uh, immobile-

Hah, what

Alon pulled a lighter out of his pocket and, three tries later he lit it. I gulped as I watched him light Nicky on fire.

The man was on fire.

He was, on fire.

My breathing quickened as I tugged at the ropes. No no no, is this how it's supposed to go, is this what Min did to me? Is this expected of fire play??

Nick didn't scream, surprisingly. But I did hear his little whimpers and short cries of pain echo between the walls. He was on fire. I...

"Y'like that, baby~?" I heard Alon's voice through the flames, somehow calming me down at bit. I wasn't completely calm yet though, I just trusted them to know what they were doing.

The noises Nicky made travelled all the way down to my already hard manhood, and I groaned as I watched. I hoped he was okay.

With one quick swipe of a piece of cloth, the fire was gone, Nicky was alright. Thank God.

"Thank y-you master.." Nick moaned out almost immediately, and I'd be lying if I said that didn't do wonders to my cock. I was shivering with need by now. Tied down to this damn chair didn't make things any better.

Then again, I asked for this.

Nick's sudden scream of pain interrupted my thoughts, almost making my heart stop completely.

Blood trickled down Nick's waist, down to his thighs and dripped on the floor. I started tugging again. It was out instinct honestly. I was scared. Not like this was my first time doing something like this, but since it might just be Nick's first time, I was worried for him. Is all.

Min walked up to the ebony haired man and pressed his lips against Nick's soft ones. I watched as they kissed, drinking each other up so passionately, it almost made me a bit jealous. I wanted a kiss right now, no fair.

"Aaauuhhmmm..~!!" Alon swiped his knife once more, and the loud moan of pain was quickly muffled by my boyfriend's lips. I groaned again, squirming in my seat. I wanted pleasure. I wanted to feel something.

God I was horny.

"Alon~!" Nick moaned out loud, trying to get his Dom's attention, which he got. "Yes baby?"

"A-am I a good boy.. sir..?" He was shaking. He was pathetic. Right now, he was helpless. Alon chuckled as he lifted Nicky's head up by his chin to face him.

"You're doing absolutely splendid my pretty little slut~ daddy loves you and your gorgeous body very, very much~"

Oh my fucking god... I know those words weren't directed at me but holy shit did it have affect on yours truly. Holy mother of Satan.

I'm so going to hell.

Nicky

The sensations, the heat, the stinging pain, the pleasure, it was all too much for me to bear. I felt myself getting lightheaded, my limbs weakening, my stomach felt sick.

I tried to keep my eyes open, tried to keep them fixated on my Dom. The man gave me one of his very attractive smirks before his hand was raised in the air.

I shut my eyes and braced myself for the sting.

"AhhH~!!"

I felt it all. I felt the warm thick liquid ooze out of me. I felt the pain, the stinging pain, slowly turning into pleasure as I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. I tried to keep myself steady.

It was, kinda working?

That's when all hell broke loose. Alon started swiping like crazy. Not deep, but enough to peirce the skin. I started moaning uncontrollably at that, the cries of pain gradually turning sensual and louder. I almost didn't want to believe those noises came out of me, Nicky Park.

The stinging continued, my noises continued. I tried my best to enjoy the pain, and it eventually worked.

Every swipe, every sting, every bit of pain went straight (gay._.) down to my crotch. My cock hardened, so hard it hurt.

It was all too much, too much... I was gonna pass out.

What.. what was my safeword, uh, uhmmm...

"S-soda! Soda!" I cried out, a bit weakly since I was lightheaded. The swiping immediately stopped, and my rope bound wrists and feet came loose and I was lowered into what I assumed were Minak's big arms.

He cradled me like a baby. None of them said a word, at least, until i was set down on a chair and my wounds were cleaned up.

"I'm sorry love. Good thing you remembered" Alon said to me, smiling.

After Min had gone to get some Dettol, Caz leaned down infront of me. "I told you this would be too much for you"

I gave him a weak chuckle. "Guess you were right all along"

____________________
I'm gonna fucking cry-

Anygays, vote and feedback pls ^^

937 words