#27

We took a taxi back home, Minak at the front seat, Nick Alon and I at the back. Me and Nick held onto the forms we had to fill out in order to be subs.

We held onto them tight, not creasing them ofcourse. My heart was doing a pretty decent imitation of a machine gun right now.

Fuck

Well, this is what happens when two tops date each other I guess. He gets to be the Dom because he's the larger more muscular one.

I guess that was fair.

Caz, if you wanna be a Dom, start working out. I internally scolded myself, glancing sadly at my not so muscular arms.

They weren't scrawny, but not ripped either. Normally anyone would be satisfied with a figure like this.

I was too at first. But not when you wanna be a Dom and you don't qualify for it.

I hated it

It took a while for our taxi to stop infront of Nick's apartment. Tomorrow was Saturday, which meant we could stay up late together at my place.

I didn't have a TV though.

Minak had other ideas. "You guys go on ahead, I'll be right there" he climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut. I followed Nick out of the car as well while Alon had payed the driver and exited with us.

Minak had hopped onto his bike which was parked beside the sidewalk, sandwiched between a few other bikes.

I saw him wink at me before pulling his helmet down over his head and speeding off.

I raised a brow "huh"

Back inside, Nick and I plopped down on the couch while Alon got a glass of water. We asked for a couple as well and Alon had brought them for us.

We waited for a bit, eventually Alon seemed to start getting bored. But he acted as if he did know what Minak was gonna bring and was impatient for his arrival.

That kinda made me excited.

A few minutes have passed of me scrolling through my Instagram feed. I was assuming Nick and Alon were on their phones as well, so I just didn't mind them.

I eventually glanced at them, but instead of being on their phones, they were in a heated make out session.

Nick sat on Alon's lap straddling him as their tongues proceeded their wet sword fight, hands holding each other's bodies as if their lives depended on it.

I glanced at the door, feeling a bit lonely since Minak wasn't here.

Looking back at my best friend, I sighed. Alon must've noticed because he placed a hand on my thigh. I flinched and looked at him. He had pulled out of the kiss, and was now giving me an unbelievably attractive smirk.

Nick kept glancing back and forth between us, until, Alon leaned in towards me and, grabbing the back of my head, he pressed his soft lips onto mine.

I tried pulling away at first, but then I gave in and kissed back, gripping onto his thighs as to not topple over on top of him.

Alon suddenly moaned into the kiss, and I opened my eyes, not realizing they were shut in the first place. Nick had his mouth on Alon's exposed neck, licking and sucking on it as if it was his all time favorite ice cream (which was rocky road btw)

"A-auhhh..." Alon eventually had to pull out of the kiss, leaning his head back and running his fingers though Nick's thick ebony hair.

I smirked. "It won't hurt to try, will it?" I whispered to myself, before leaning in and placing my slightly parted lips on my side of his neck, meanwhile slowly undoing his shirt buttons.

Alon was softened underneath us, and everything else faded away as his shirt slipped off his shoulders. My tongue ran down his neck, down onto his hardened nipple, and I sucked on it.

Alon slightly arched his back and let out a deep moan that sounded like it came from the depths of his throat. The sound travelled straight down to my cock, causing it to firm and almost salute through my pants.

I groaned in impatience as I abused his skin between my teeth, leaving red and purple marks on his bare chest.

A strong pair of hands on my throat had interrupted me, and I was yanked back into someone's lap, my head hitting a hard set of abs.

I glanced up at none other than Minak, his yellow eyes going dark in what I couldn't tell was anger or lust.

Or both.

"M-min..."

I caught a short glimpse of the big box standing against the wall beside the door, with a picture of a flat screen TV on the front, before Minak yanked me up towards his face and kissed me, hard.

"I leave for a few minutes and you find someone else, eh~?" He mumbled softly against my parted lips.

I gulped loudly and averted my eyes.

Well fuck-

_________
Vote and feedback pls 🙃

840 words