#45

Min was careful as he tied my arms and legs down onto the, thing. I didn't know what it was called, but it looked something like a cross between a bed and a table turned over.

My breathing quickened with my heartbeat. I was excited, and my dick was as hard as a rock. So hard it hurt.

"M-minak.." I called out softly. He chuckled at that. "enjoying yourself aren't you?"

I nodded, almost immediately a loud smack echoed through the room, followed by a stinging pain across my ass.

I cried out in shock. Min leaned in towards my starfish-like form and smirked. "Admit it. That felt good"

I nodded, and the pain returned yet again.

"Words baby" he whispered against my ear as I let out a shaky breath

"It felt g-good sir.." I gasped out. God I wanted him to do that again. My slit leaked precum from how turned on I was.

Min ran his open palm over my red ass before gently kissing my skin. I shuddered. "Change your mind?"

"No sir"

"You sure baby?"

"Yes sir"

He hummed, before gently slapping my ass again with his palm, and I closed my eyes and let my head fall back. I was impatient. But I knew this was all part of his foreplay. So I didn't say anything.

Besides, I wasn't allowed to speak anything except my safe word and when he asks me something, right?

I decided to lay back and enjoy whatever he did to me.

Something cold poked against my love hole a few moments later, and I gasped at the sudden contact. Whatever it was didn't go inside though, but teased me in circular motions.

"I'm trying to not go all out you, since, I do know you're new to all this" he spoke as he teased me. I tried to listen, but the pleasure was incredibly distracting.

"Usually I do go all out on Alon whenever we come here. He has the scars to prove it"

I wanted him to go all out on me, but I didn't at the same time. I was curious, and nervous. For now I just accepted what he was doing and didn't ask for more.

I had a feeling he knew exactly what he was doing.

He glanced down at my bare body and smiled. "I'd go insane on you as well pretty soon love. I'm just slowly working my way up y'know"

Yes, yes I did know.

The metal object had eventually pushed slightly into my hole, and I stiffened in pain. Metal was hard, and hard hurt.

What I didn't expect was him to leave it inside and grab something else from the table nearest to him. I lifted my head in vain to see what it was, but it didn't take long for him to snap the pair of clips onto my headlights.

I cried out and shut my eyes tight as pain shot down my chest straight to my cock.

"Fuck!"

He chuckled. "Yes?"

I didn't say much, just desperately panted. "Sir..."

"Yes baby?"

I think he expected me to say my safe word, but I was no chicken. I was a man. And men don't chicken out of shit like this.

Besides, I enjoyed it.

Instead, I gave him a drunkish smile, before slurring out. "Use me... Sir..."

His eyes widened slightly, before a smug smirk faded onto his beautiful face.
"As you wish, baby~"

A few minutes of violent foreplay had passed, and I was reaching my limit. I wanted to cry. I was touch starved. I wanted my boyfriend's skin touching mine. I wanted to be fucked senseless. I wanted his big hard cock inside me.

"Getting breathless now are we?" Min ran his fingers through my hair and leaned in, pressing a kiss against my lips. I desperately kissed him back, whining at the ropes restricting my arms from hugging him.

A few seconds of making out later he pulled out of the kiss, and what came next was a ball gag. Adjusting it in place, he admired his handiwork.

Or, admired me I guess. The thought made a slight blush fade onto my cheeks.

"Such a beautiful little slut" he slurred out, licking his lips. Oh god. Fuck.

Fuck this man. He was so fucking perfect it maddened me.

Without warning, he yanked the metal toy out of my ass with a loud pop, and replaced it with his big hard cock. I groaned out loud and arched as it went all the way inside me, almost ripping me apart.

I felt violent butterflies in my stomach as he repeatedly kept slamming into me over and over again. All it took was a minute for me to become a writhing panting mess.

"S-sir, aahh-!!"

____________
Vote and feedback pls 🙈

803 words