#33

Callie

It's been a long while since Caz had moved out. I wondered how he was doing.

I sat quietly in my office, too lost in thought to think about the stack of paperwork on my desk. I couldn't finish it and it was already time for lunch. I sighed and decided to just have a drink at 'Iced Coffee', the café my little brother worked in.

On my way to the elevator, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. "yes?"

"You must be Callie, right? Caz's sister?" A blonde woman stood with her hands on her hips, talking in an almost flirtatious manner.

I nodded.

"I've heard about you! Wanna have lunch together?" She smiled widely, showing off her spotless white teeth. I laughed awkwardly and mumbled. "Sure, why not?"

"Ah, where to then?"

"I'm headed to the café a few blocks down. Iced Coffee. You know that place?" I asked her while we both entered the elevator. She hummed.

"Yep, gone there a couple times actually"

Smiling, I walked out of the elevator at the ground floor. The woman followed me.

"I haven't asked your name yet. I think I met you at meetings and such but have never bothered to say hi"

She chuckled. "Oh honey where are my manners. Diana Jones, call me Diana, a pleasure to meet you" she held her hand out for a shake, and I shook it, returning her smile.

Well she seems nice.

"Callie Vivie, nice to meet you too"

She chuckled again. Her voice was somewhat deep, but womanly nonetheless. It was beautiful. Instead of walking to the café though, Diana offered to give me a ride in her white convertible. I gladly agreed, since my legs did need a rest for once.

Getting into the front seat, I shut the door and clicked my seatbelt on. Her car was white and neat, I liked it.

We drove for a few minutes, both of us silent. I noticed Diana was focusing on the road really hard. I kinda admired that about her.

Once we reached Iced Coffee, she parked the car and we both stepped out. "Ah, this brings back memories" Diana sighed, taking my hand and holding it tight as she guided me into the small brown building.

I chose the seat beside the far window as usual. The blonde woman didn't argue, seating herself down in the chair infront of me. "So"

I chuckled nervously. I wasn't really good with new people really. That and, she looked like one of those rich spoiled brats, only difference was, her personality wasn't bratty at all.

She just looked the part really well.

We ordered ourselves two black coffees and two pieces of almond creamed cake. I don't know what her favorite cake flavor was but since she ordered the same thing I did without much of a thought, I had let it slide.

"You have a boyfriend?" Was the first thing she asked me. I smiled sheepishly. "Not really. Can't seem to find the right guy yet y'know?"

"Ah, I get that, yes" she reached her hand out and intertwined her fingers with mine. I glanced down at our hands, and then back at her face.  "Uhh..."

"Oh! Forgot to ask, how old must you be, honey?"

"I'm twenty five, you?"

"Twenty seven. Turning twenty eight two months later, make sure you wish me darling." She gave me a sweet smile that, for some reason, gave me butterflies.

"Noted" I gave myself some time to take in her appearance. Her hair was thick and shiny, cascading around her generously large busts. Her coat buttons looked ready to break off. I ended up staring at her tits, and did realize it until she waved a hand infront of my face.

"Earth to Callie"

"O-oh-" I laughed awkwardly. "It's just, doesn't it hurt when you walk?"

She had a booming, beautiful laugh that put a smile on my face. "Oh I'm used to it. These babies are part of why I get so many bitches at the club" she gave me a wink, and I blushed.

"O-oh, nice" why the fuck am I blushing?? I'm just finding another girl attractive, that's not weird is it? All girls compare each other as a habit don't they?

It's normal!

Once our coffee and cake arrived, I thanked the boy before stirring my coffee slowly. Diana did the same. I smiled. I didn't know what to talk about so I waited for her to break the ice.

"Hm.. was just wondering, what's your sexuality?"

The question caught me off guard. I was about to tell her how much I hated the lgbtq and how they were all gonna someday burn and rot in hell, but I held myself back.

First impressions mattered. "I don't really know."

"Hm, I see.." she leaned back and rested her head in her arms. I couldn't help but stare at how prominent her boobs looked in this position.

My face got hot.

Diana chuckled. "You're blushing, love~"

___________
Vote and feedback pls
Yes ik I suck at this

847 words