#12

We sat in the café in silence, him staring right at me while i stole quick glances at his face, feeling too chicken to do the same as him. He chuckled, "cute"

"Am not"

"Oh shush"

Our tea and cheesecake arrived a while later. We said our thank yous and dug in. I stole another quick glance at Minak. Fortunately he wasnt looking at me this time. I smiled.

He really did look amazing. Now that i payed more attention to his appearance, he was more cute than hot. Maybe because he had his hair fixed up and gelled. It had this beautiful glow to it, and so did his cheeks. His nose was perfectly shaped and pointed, lips thick, pink, soft and kissable, jawline sharp, and he had this sexy expression most of the time. Bored looking but also happy. I dont know how to explain. But it was beautiful.

He looked at me then, put his cup of tea down, and leaned in. I blinked rapidly, not knowing whether to look away or lock eyes.

God this man's gaze had my knees trembling..

"So..."

We kinda talked about random stuff until he again mentioned how i looked cute.

I laughed awkwardly and looked away. I didnt know what to say, this whole thing was, making my heart flutter. "e-eheh-"

"You really are adorable, you know that, dont you?"
I didnt say anything, just aggressively blushed.

"You always seem to have my attention everywhere we end up running into each other, the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you focus so much on your studies, the way you laugh, how you're so.. caring.."

Stop stop stop what the fuck was this. What the fuck.
My face felt hot. "I-i uhm.. i don't.. know what to say.."
"I like you, Caz.." he reached out and held onto my hand, gently pulling it close to him.

I debated on whether i should say it back or stay silent. I decided to stay silent.

He looked almost disappointed at that. Minak sighed and leaned back on his chair, and smiled at me.

"Well uh, Minak..."

"Call me Min"

Oh.

"Min.."

He nodded sweetly. His smile making him look more beautiful than usual. I ended up smiling as well.
I decided to audibly compliment him this time. "you look good"

He raised an eyebrow, but didnt say anything, just gave me that amused smile again. I cleared my throat.

Alright, man up Caz, man up.

"That leather jacket looks hot on you"

Alright, kill me.

He chuckled. He fucking chuckled.

"Thank you. This is one of my favorite jackets honestly. My dad bought it for me a few years ago. That is why its a bit small on me, but its not painfully small either so, i still wear it"

I nodded.
"Nice color choice of yours too"

I glanced down at my black Tee and grey jacket. Well uh, i liked wearing dark colors when i go out.
"Ah, understandable. I do too"

Wait what was he talking about? Did i say that out loud?

Min chuckled again. "Fuck i just cant get over how adorable you are"

If this were an animated movie right now I'd have steam blowing out through my ears.

Min sipped his tea again, and gazed out the window. It was a busy day outside, a lot of traffic. But the glass windows kept the noise out pretty well. Music was faintly playing in the café, which my dumb ass only just noticed.

I recognized the song. 'Shinunoga e-wa'
I loved that song.

I had almost finished my cheesecake. It was really good, 

[ThE fLaVoUrS aRe MeLtInG iN mY tOnGuE- ahem, sorry]

I glanced back at Minak. He returned my gaze and smiled, holding my hand again. I held onto his as well this time, gazing right into his bright yellow eyes.
This man...

______________
Leave a feedback ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

653 words