#40

Minak
Caz and I were starting to have sex a lot lately, from the school restrooms to alleyways to his or my bedroom. Mostly mine, since my aunt was out on a business trip, and I basically lived alone for now.

"You two look absolutely adorable together" Alon commented, raising his wine glass in the air. I rolled my eyes and leaned back against the couch, watching Caz and his best friend on the dancefloor.

Judging by the way Caz was moving the lower half of his body, I assumed he wanted me to watch and drool over his beauty.

And that was exactly what I did. Except, no I didn't drool. I'm not a dog, for fuck's sake.

Bringing my own glass of red wine to my lips, I took a sip, my mouth gently arching into a smirk. Caz really did know how to tempt me. I groaned softly as my manhood grew hard just by watching him. And his friend Nick, good God he had some fresh moves.

They were both extremely breathtaking.

I didn't recognize the song, but it was really something, sounding a slight bit sensual as well.

You think... you are... a freak... a whore...
     Let me.... Tell you... A thing... Or two
             I've got.... A kink... Bout girls... Like you...

Well I sure as hell got a kink for this Brazilian baby right here, that's for sure.

"Question, whaddya like most about Nicky Park?" I suddenly asked Alon, putting my glass down. He glanced at me.

"Huh?"

"Your boyfriend. Whaddya like most about him?"

"Ah, well, I like how he's so goofy most of the time. He has absolutely no temper at all, always so positive and helpful. Though he is not that skilled in sex-related things but I can fix that ofcourse"

"You like his appearance?"

"I mean, he is adorable, what with his long Disney princess hair and bright eyes. Lemme tell you, his ass is just, mwah, chefs kiss"

I chuckled. Seems like Alon loved Nick as much as I loved Caz, fortunately.

Nick suddenly hopped into Caz's arms, who spun him around. I heard their loud giggles and laughs through the crowd and the music. It made me smile.

"They look cute together as well, I'll admit"

"Right?"

A few more drinks later I felt a slight bit woozy. I felt high, not too much but not a bit either. Leaning back on the couch, I let out a long sigh as my eyes fluttered shut.

I returned from my semiconscious state to my zipper being pulled down. I glanced at whoever was doing it, and my eyes landed on my boyfriend's bright turquoise ones.

"You look ready to break you jeans off, babe" he chuckled as my dick sprang upwards like a jack in the box. I let out a soft gasp.

"Lemme help you with that, Min baby~"

I figured he was high as well. I smiled and gently gripped the back of his hair, making a soft noise as his parted lips touched the tip of my erection.

He sank down onto me almost immediately, taking all of me as if he practiced for years. His tongue swirled around my length, lips sucking me up till my vision blurred with ecstacy.

"Ngh-.." I furrowed my brows as I focused on the pleasure and the pleasure only, my fingers combing through Caz's soft light hair.

My Brazilian boyfriend finally began bobbing his head on my cock, his tongue working wonders onto it. I threw my head back as his sucking got more aggressive by the second.

"A-ahh.. mhh.. baby~"

"Mhh, mhh, mh-hh, mhh~" the noises he made were sinful, addictive, beautiful. I found myself getting lost in them. The club's music faded away as all I heard was the very wet sinful noises Caz made while sucking me off. And boy did it feel amazing.

Eventually his mouth was off my cock, and his pants were down, his ass bouncing on my cock like a skilled cowboy.

And a skilled cowboy he was indeed.

"S-sir.. ahh-!!" God I could just..

"Yes baby~ ngh-.."

"Feels so... so good.. fuck.. fuck me harder sir.. please.."

He was so well behaved it made me hornier than before, if that was even possible. Smirking, I pulled him close by his neck.

"Impress me and maybe, maybe we can go in one of the private rooms, where I can properly have my way with you~"

____________
Vote and feedback 😗👌pls-

746 words