#29

I licked around my best friend's left nipple, my boyfriend doing the same to his right one.

Nick squirmed and writhed underneath us as Alon sucked him off like a pro. I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

By now me and Minak were competing against each other at who can suck Nick's nipples better.

I was trying my best, my fingers gripping Nick's thick hair. Minak had his open palm pressed down on my best friend's bare stomach.

It was all so overwhelming, even for me.

"Nhh... g-guys.. ohh fuck..~!" He thrusted his hips upwards into Alon's mouth, who gladly took all of him, hands gripping his thighs tight.

I jerked myself off underneath my jeans and groaned, sending vibrations onto Nick's skin. He let out an extremely feminine moan at that.

I chuckled. "Why am I not surprised"

"I sound girly in general, Moro- a-ahh~!" Alon sped up and dug his nails into Nick's thighs, making him moan uncontrollably. I paused my sucking and watched for a bit, I myself feeling close.

Nick finally came in Alon's mouth with a loud cry, and Alon swallowed most of it. A small amount dribbled down his chin and onto the floor, making the sight all the more hot.

Minak ran his fingers through Nick's hair, giving his lips a quick peck. "see? It wasn't that bad was it?"

Nick sighed and lifted himself up by his arms. "I did like it..." He mumbled, visibly blushing. I leaned in close to his face, debating as if I should kiss him or not.

I decided to not do it for now, it still felt a bit weird kissing my best friend. Nick looked at me confused as I moved away.

Alon sat up and groaned. God, how can someone's groan be so fucking sexy as well...

"Welp, that just happened. Whaddya think babes? Wanna try again some time?"  Alon asked, wiping his lips. Nick glanced up at him and frowned.

"I liked that more than I should've" he laughed and threw himself into Alon's arms, pulling him in for a tight embrace. I smiled at them, then glanced at my boyfriend, with a pair of what you could call puppy eyes.

"Heh, c'mere baby" he opened his arms and I flung myself into them, hugging him tight,

That night we had gone back to the club, since we had another lil something to fill before we can officially be doms and subs.

My heart was beating so hard against Minak's back as I hugged him. He brought his bike to a halt when we reached the club. Nick and I hopped off our boyfriend's bikes and stared at the familiar lit building, men and women in revealing clothes were hanging out outside as usual.

We entered, immediately being greeted by a song I knew all too well.

"Hentai bitch" I mumbled, smiling. Minak glanced at me and chuckled. "You know the song?"

"Yeah"

Before I knew it we had all signed a contract, and I took a deep breath. We were official.

"Us four?"

Minny nodded and ruffled up my hair. "time to start behaving, baby"

"You wish" I snapped playfully. He gave me a warning look and I shut up quickly, chuckling a bit. He eventually smiled as well.

Yeah this'll need some getting used to

Alon suddenly grabbed my hair and yanked it back, hard enough to sting. "You better fucking behave you lil fuck" he laughed while saying the word fuck, and I grabbed his hand quickly.

"A-agh!"

Minak slapped Alon across the face hard enough for the noise to echo through the club room. Alon barked out a laugh. "Hey, what gives?!"

"Oh go jump off a cliff" Minak rolled his eyes. Alon grabbed the front of Minak's shirt and yanked him close. "Whaddid you say, you little shit?"

"Go. Jump. Off. A. Cliff"

I heard Alon let out a low growl from the depths of his throat, and I shuddered, my manhood growing hard. Minak's attractive smirk did a lot more damage to it.

Before I could say anything, Alon leaned up and pressed his lips against Mins, their chests pushing against each other as their hands roamed all over each other's bodies.

My tongue ran dry as I subconsciously started palming myself over my jeans. I glanced over at Nick. He was doing the same, not surprisingly.

Their kiss was rough and heated, as if they both were aiming to rip each other's mouths off. The noises that left their lips were so fucking nosebleed-worthy than I myself let out a soft moan just watching them.

My pants were expectantly soiled in seconds

_________
Feedback plss 🥴 oh and vote lol

783 words