#13

Min and I was just driving round the skate park a while later. I still wasnt able to tell him an 'i like you too'

I was scared. Yeah, laugh. Dont hear ya, dont care.

"Still dont wanna put your arms around me huh" he said to me in a teasing tone. I huffed and kept my hand gripped on the seat edge. He sighed, sounding disappointed.

Well too bad.

Too fucking bad.

I let that go and let the wind blow my hair back. Minak had a helmet on so his hair didnt majestically flow behind his head like a disney princess.

The wind felt amazing on my face though. The trees whipped past us, sunlight shining through them. The fence slightly showed behind the bushes, skate park behind that. Sounds of kids laughing and skateboards rolling on the cement. It was nice, honestly.

I glanced at Minak through his bike mirror. He had a serious expression, focusing on the road.

God he looked sexy...

But he eventually did look at me through the same mirror. And he smiled. "What're you lookin at?"
"I uh, ahem, nothing"  I pretended to be interested in the trees right then, cheeks warming up, and he chuckled. "Uh huh, sure"

A while later he stopped by the beachside. The beach where people go to swim and do water sports and shit was on the other side of the city. Swimming here wasn't allowed, because the water was deep, there were sharks, and the sea's rough as fuck here.

But like, its a nice place to just sit on the shore and chill. Beautiful even.

Plus, it was unbelievably clean.

"Hop off" he said. I nodded and got off the bike. He pulled the key out and stepped off as well. Then lifted up his seat, reached in and took out two cans of coke.

"Neat"

"Got these before coming over to pick you up"

There was a wooden two seated swing beside the juice stand there, with a nice view of the ocean. The trees gave us a balanced amount of light and shade.
It was just perfect.

We sat there in silence for a while, sipping our coke. I eventually started humming to a song i liked.

He glanced at me and twitched a brow. "Is that Lightswitch?"

I nodded, not looking at him. I could say i was, what, shy?

No i just..

Ugh i don't know-

"Hey, look at me"

I hesitantly did. And i, fuck, his smile. It was beautiful.. i found myself lost in those bright yellow eyes again, that perfectly shaped face, those gorgeous red locks falling free onto his face.

I had liked him for a really long time now, i honestly wasn't expecting this day to come at all. But turns out, he's the one who asked me out, instead of the other way around.

It was almost hard to believe.

"Cute"

I quickly looked away, blushing like an idiot again. He chuckled and shifted closer to me. Holding my hand.
I gulped. He was too close. Too close.

Too close.

"nae geos-i doeeola..."

Oh my fuck...

Before i could process the situation, he knocked the coke off my hand and pinned me onto the soft seat, leaning in closer and closer to my face.

My heart skipped a beat when his gaze dropped to my lips. He licked his own, eyes lidded, then leaned further down closer to me.

I shut my eyes and waited for the kiss.

_______
Feedback (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠) I love my babies sm

585 words