#25

Me: I guess so, why?

I sighed and went back to scrolling through Instagram. But all it took was a few seconds for Minak to reply back.

Boyfriend<3: kinda wanna take you to
a bdsm club down the street

Holy fuck, okay-
This was actually happening.

Not like I had my mom and dad to stop me anymore. I'm actually going to a bdsm club. This is awesome!

Ofcourse it will take some getting used to. I've never been to a bdsm club before, and I don't know how things work there. It probably depends on which club it is.

Our neighborhood had exactly three of those. I know because Nick told me. His dad goes to clubs a lot.

His dad had a boyfriend. Talk about neat.

Me: sure, I'm down 🙂

He replied almost immediately

Boyfriend<3: 😉❤️

I hearted his reply and put my phone down, bringing a coffee soaked cracker to my parted lips.

Well this was gonna be interesting..

School was quite fun the next day. We had painting at art class, and a few students had started a paint fight. Throwing paint at each other. A blob of orange had landed on my shoulder as well.

"Think fast, fucker!" That was Minak. He flung a whole pallette at Valdirene, who squealed and tried to shield herself with her arms.

She ended up with paint on her face though.

I cackled as I squirted some green paint onto Minak's chest, who growled and started chasing me. Boris and someone else had started yelling out commentary of our chase.

"Big daddy's on his heels and does NOT LOOK LIKE HE'S GIVING UP ANYTIME SOON FOLKS!"

I wheezed as I ran. I did love school sometimes, emphasis on sometimes.

The fun was short lived though. Our art teacher, Mrs.Jay had come back to class a while later. Everyone froze in their tracks as she screamed in rage.

"WHO STARTED THIS"

I gulped and hid behind Minak, who also looked a tad bit concerned.

We ended up getting an hour long lecture on discipline. I almost fell asleep in the middle of it, and we weren't even allowed to plug our earphones in till she was done talking.

Fucking booooo-

"...non of you had even finished your assignments! It's not like we come here to just watch you play around like toddlers and get payed for that, you people need to take your education more seriously. I don't understand what's the problem with this generation..."

Well jeez

School had ended a few classes later, and I started packing my bag while the other classes walked past ours, chattering away. Nick had patted my shoulder as I hoisted my bag up.

"Yes?"

"Well uh, Alon offered to take me to a bdsm club tonight. I just don't know what to make of that, though I am excited"

My brows raised as a small smile appeared on my face. "well damn, Minak asked me the same thing yesterday"

"Really?"

Minak had cleared his throat suddenly, and we spun around to face Minak and Alon standing behind us, attractive smirks plastered onto their faces.

"Tonight, we're gonna have some fun" Alon chuckled, emphasizing the word 'fun'

I heard Nick gulp beside me. My cheeks turned a faint shade of red as I bit my bottom lip. Minak grinned down at me.

"Adorable"

Alon agreed with him. "Absolutely gorgeous little puppies aren't they"

Right then I felt a warm fluttery feeling in my stomach. Nick let out a soft awkward laugh before grabbing my hand and yanking me towards the door. I heard Min and Alon chuckle as they watched us go.

"What the fuck was that-" Nick scream-whispered in my ear. My lips parted into a toothy grin as I nudged him. "They were looking at you dummy"

"Hell no, you're the sexy one here" he chuckled and nudged me back.

The walk back home was pretty joyful, us both complimenting each other's physique. And wondering what we'd do at the bdsm club out loud.

Finally, the clock struck 9pm, and I threw on a white shirt and a black jacket, light faded jeans that showed off my thighs pretty well, and some sneakers. Gelling my hair back, I grinned at myself in the mirror.

Lookin good there my guy.

I dialed up Nick's number and called out when he picked up. "You ready?"

"I was born ready!" Nick exclaimed from the other end. I chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"Got a tight orange shirt and jeans. Must say I look yummy in this"

I chuckled again. "I bet you are. See you there in a few!"

"Alright, see ya!"

I took a deep breath and gave myself one last glance in the mirror. Almost immediately, someone knocked on my door.

I quickly opened the door to the sex lord that was my boyfriend, Minak. He was practically oozing sex appeal, what with his sleeveless tight black shirt and ripped jeans, black boots, and side-swept crimson hair hanging free over his left shoulder.

I didn't realize I was staring until he spoke.

"Ready to go?"

________
Vote and feedback pls 👍

858 words