#37

Diana

Oh how delightful.

I had a stack of paperwork I had to take to Callie. I smiled to myself as I stepped out of the elevator, heading towards Callie's office.

Gently knocking on her door, I waited for it to open, and when It did, I was greeted by the familiar beautiful Brazilian babe I went on a date with a few days ago.

I handed her the small stack of papers and she took them, doing a slight bow as a way of saying thank you. I smiled. The gesture was adorable when she did it.

"Do.. do you wanna come in?" She asked hesitantly, and I smiled and nodded. "Ofcourse darling, don't got anything to do right now" saying so, I stepped in.

Her office was clean and organized as usual, nothing seeming out of place. I admired that about her. Callie went back to her desk and slowly sat down, setting the papers down on her desk.

Afterwards, she reached down underneath her desk and pulled out a paper bag. In it was a bottle of coke.

"Very convenient" I said smiling. She nodded and poured each of us a glass. Handing me a glass, she gave me one of those angelic smiles.

God I wanted to kiss those lips so bad.

Setting my ass down on a chair, I leaned back and sighed. We talked for a bit about how business is going on until the topic somehow switched onto me admiring Callie's appearance.

"I do love afros like, a lot" I smiled. Ofcourse I wasn't lying, they just had so much personality in them.

"Thank you. I like your hair too. It seems soft"

"It is"

There was a few seconds of silence until I downed my glass of coke and let out a loud sigh. Callie chuckled, showing off her flawless white teeth.

Okay I couldn't take this anymore. I needed to kiss her. It was a need. Not a want anymore.

Standing off of the chair, I set my empty glass down on Callie's desk, and leaned in towards the very confused Brazilian babe.

"What.. what're you-"

I pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were soft and delicate, like a cloud, like cotton candy. I loved it, it sent butterflies down towards my stomach.

I felt Callie freeze up, and as I slightly opened my eyes, I saw hers were shut tight. I couldn't help but smile against her lips.

I pulled back, not wanting to make her any more uncomfortable than she already is. "Sorry, I-"

She didn't let me finish. Grabbing me by my tie, she yanked me towards her, and smacked her lips back against mine. I was a bit taken aback, but I held onto the back of her head, gripping her floofy blue hair, deepening the kiss.

She let out a soft moan, and I became a slight bit wet. "Callie.."

That seemed to have snapped her out of her trance. "What.. i-im sorry-"

I chuckled. "It's alright darling"

She looked down at the floor, her brows furrowed together. I started getting a bit worried. "Callie?"

She didn't say anything, just walked out of her office, slamming the door behind her. I sat there in shock for a few seconds before sighing. "I fucked up ..."

Callie

She kissed me. She fucking kissed me. How dare she?! That's disgusting!

A part of me wanted to do it again. A part of me enjoyed it. And I hated that.

But her lips, the way she moved them, her hot breath against my skin. She was sweet, she was beautiful, she was everything I'd want in a man.

Except, she wasn't a man.

GODDAMIT!

I liked her. I really did. And I don't know what to do about it. It's eating me up inside. I don't know what the fuck to do. I wanted her to guide me. I wanted her to look after me.

But I just slammed the door in her face. There's absolutely no chance she'd want to help me now.

I leaned against the wall outside my office and held my face in my hands, silently sobbing. I was confused. I was scared. Scared of what my parents would do if they found out.

I didn't want to tell them.

Just then I had an idea. I was gonna accept the fact that I'm gay, move in with my brother, help him pay rent, and get a girlfriend.

It sounded perfect, but I was still scared. I didn't want to leave mom and dad alone to take care of themselves, I-

"Ma'am, is everything alright?" It was an employee whom I recognized. Sara.

I sighed before looking her straight in the eye. "No, in fact, I'm having an internal crisis"

____________
Gender does not matter, love is love <3
Vote and feedback please lol

796 words