#4

It was obvious i wasnt straight at this point. I was fucking blushing back at the skate park there. Minak had called me a weirdo and left me there, face burning up.

I knew i'd make an ass of myself, god what was i thinking. I should've just settled for the library.

Fuck..

I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

Wanna ride, honey~ ?

Fuck fuck fuck...

Fuck this man..

Fuck..

I should probably get a girlfriend soon, or id end up making a bigger ass of myself next chance i go out and run into him.
I dont even know why i care what that fucker thinks of me. He wasnt important. Hes just, a bitch.

A hot bitch.. i mean, hear me out. His bright intimidating eyes, his broad ass shoulders, his sharp jawline, his soft pink lips, his choice of red eyeliner that stood out under his eyes, he shiny red hair that gleamed in the sunlight, his ponytail swung over his shoulder, making him look...

... delicious-

"FUCKING SHUT UP-" I screamed into my pillow, immediately my bedroom door swung open. "Caz? You alright?"

I spun my head back and glanced at my sister, Callie. She had Spike at her heels, his tongue hanging out.

Im assuming he was thirsty.

"Yeah im fine just, exams, y'know" i let out an awkward laugh.

Callie raised an eyebrow. "Huh, if you say so"

She left.

I groaned into my pillow, rolled around a bit, and then sat up. Stared at the wall blankly.

Minak...

I had better things to worry about. I grabbed my Business studies textbook and skimmed through the last few pages.
Hm, seems like I've studied almost the entire book. And when i say the book was huge, i mean it.

At dinner I was quiet. No one really minded. I just ate my cheese spaghetti in peace. No more thinking about that jerk. Im all good.

Im good.

There was an abrupt knock on the door suddenly. "I'll get it" i volunteered, stumbling over to open it.

"Nick?"

"Yeah uh, I need help with my Science Project, y'know, the one about Sound Waves"

"Oh that one"

"Yeah"

"Well sure, come in. Want some dinner first?"

Nick glanced over at the pot of cheese spaghetti and practically drooled onto the floor "heck yeah man!"

I smiled. He was just so adorable sometimes.

Stepping aside to let him in, I followed him back to the dinner table.

"Lovely to have you here Nick, have a seat" My mom said, gesturing towards the empty seat between my dad and me. He smiled brightly and sat, pulling a plate close to him. I almost giggled at how hungry he looked.

"This is so good!" He slurped up fork after fork while i watched, visibly amused. Dad patted Nick on the back "slow down bud, you might choke"

"Im sorry Mr.Vivie, its just that your wife is an amazing chef"

I swear i saw my mom blush right then. Dad boomed out a laugh. "That, she is"

I smiled. My family had always been really nice to Nick, one of the many reasons why he likes hanging out at my place.

His whole family except his father died in a car accident. And his dad, is a heavy alcoholic. Nick might look all cheerful and stuff on the outside. But the shit he has to deal with at home is... just terrible.

I gave him a sympathetic look. Sometimes i wonder if I can adopt him.

After dinner, Nick and I retreated to my room, and he set down the bag he brought with him. "Nice having a nerd as my best friend. And a hot nerd, at that. Damn, sounds like one of those webtoon things"

I rolled my eyes. He was hot too dammit.
The boy pulled out two packs of cookies out of his side pocket, and handed one to me. "Gotta munch on something eh?"

"Yeah, thanks man" i loved cookies,
especially the creamed ones. Damn they were good.

I watched as he took his Science Textbook and some paper and glue out of his bag, and set them down on the floor. I grimaced a bit.
Books on the floor always bothered me.

"Hey uh, wanna move up to my bed?" I asked, standing.

He nodded and picked everything up, setting them down on the bed and sitting down.

The next couple hours went by with us making this huge poster about Sound Waves. The best one would get an A so, Nick was real serious about it.

And yeah we tried our best to not get any cookie crumbs on the paper.

____________________
Leave a comment <3

779 words