#42

"Don't fucking bother her you imbecile"

I flinched as the blonde woman swung her fist towards the man's face, coming in contact with his jaw. He fell back onto the floor with a thud, and a few gasps and murmurs were heard around the café.

"She's. Mine." Diana emphasized each word as she spoke through her teeth, the man now cowering with fear on the ground. I couldn't help but let out a low chuckle, then glanced at my girlfriend.

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it" she took a seat at my table, and a moment later her dad walked in the café and looked around, looking for us I was guessing.

"Over here" Diana called out. The man quickly made his way towards us, smiling like a toddler.

"Well, you must be Callie Vivie. A pleasure to meet you. Say, was this man causing you any trouble?" He said, glancing down at the semi conscious guy on the floor. I nodded.

"Yeah, he likes me, and won't stop bugging me about it even after I had told him I was taken"

"Sheesh. That's not nice at all"

"Exactly"

The man eventually got off the floor and staggered off towards the exit, not bothering to look at us. Diana laughed. "Asshole"

"Language, Diana dear"

The rest of the day went pretty well. After having some caffeine at Iced Coffee, it got dark. Caz was heading home so on our way to the mall we had dropped him off at his apartment.

"Thanks for the lift"

Diana gave my little brother a thumbs up through the car window "don't mention it dear"

Diana, her dad and I had arrived at the mall a few minutes later. We followed Mr.Jones towards the checkered shirts at the clothes section. I watched as he searched through an array of colourful button up shirts.

"Hmm, I honestly think this one would look good on you" Diana said, pulling out a sky blue checkered shirt from the rack and holding it towards her Dad. He chuckled. "You've got some fine taste"

I smiled behind them, then decided to choose a few clothes for myself. Ofcourse I'll pay for them.

Walking towards the other end of the clothes section, where suits, jeans and jackets were kept, I pulled out a dull blue suit complete with a white shirt and tie. "Hmmm"

I had a thing for suits.

"Whatcha got there?" Diana placed her hands on my shoulders as she leaned in. I glanced at her dad. He was busy searching through some hats.

"Just found a neat suit, is all" I shrugged, holding it up against myself. She smiled.

"You should totally try that on" she said, guiding me towards the changing room. I huffed and obliged.

Once we were in, she locked the door and leaned against the mirror. I laughed awkwardly. "Uhm, aren't you, like, gonna wait outside?"

"Ah, if you want me to, then sure"

A part of me wanted her to stay. I felt safer that way. I sighed to myself and glanced at her. "I don't mind if you stay honestly"

"Alright"

I sighed again and started pulling my jacket and shirt off, leaving me in just my jeans and orange laced bra

Diana's gaze seemed to quickly drop down to my chest, making me blush like crazy.

"Damn girl.." she whistled. Before I could reply though, she moved towards me, snaked a hand down to my bum, and groped it over my jeans, pressing her busts against my own.

I let out a soft gasp as I started getting a slight bit wet. Diana leaned in, her eyes fluttering shut as she pressed her soft pink lips against my own. I drank up her mouth, moving in sync with each other, our crotches grinding together desperately. I let out a gentle moan into her mouth, and at the same time, her hand had pulled down my jeans zipper and slipped in, softly touching me up over my orange laced underwear.

I shuddered as I slowly crumbled underneath her. She chuckled, seeing how helpless I was.

"You want me, don't you sugar~"

I hesitated for a second before nodding. "Take me, please, I need you..."

She had raised an eyebrow, then to my utter disappointment, she got off of me. "We're in the mall baby.. try your suit on first. I'll fuck you back home~"

I whimpered at the loss of physical contact, but didn't really try to argue with her. After all, she was 2 years older.

____________
Vote and feedback pls lmfao

I want you to know that I'm never leavin
Cuz I'm Mister snow, till death we'll be freezin, yeah you are my- okay sorry imma stop

754 words