V

»»----- ♡ -----««
"IT WORKED!" Diane screeched, waking me up at 6am with her frantic calls as she looked at everything that was trending. "Neymar Junior and Anastasia Valentine seen around Paris!"

"What else did they say?" I anxiously wondered, hoping they didn't find out about our brutal history. "Anything about how we used to date?"

"Yes, but they're playing it in a romantic way. They're more basing it off of a falling back in love way, it's sweet." Once again she was convincing me that it was all part of our master plan to get me rich and famous.

"It's unnecessary, you know I didn't want that out there. I don't want to think about our past," I began to read an article, it wasn't negative at all rather congratulating us on finding love again yet it still felt harsh on the stomach. I didn't want to fall back in love with him.

"According to Neymar, the date was amazing." She added, I heard the giggles in her voice as I began to question her. "His manager said he came home with a huge smile on his face, maybe it's time for him to find a code word,"

"Please, we are simply a publicity stunt, nothing more, nothing less."

»»----- ♡ -----««

I put on a little dress, tonight was charity night. The night to show the world that Neymar and I are currently unavailable. The night to prove the world that there may be something going on.

I started to clasp my jewellery together, something modest to not draw away any attention from the event but still beautiful. Abruptly, I heard my phone ping. Instinctively, I picked it up, noticing an old contact had messaged me.

Rolling my eyes, I put my phone down, he was still the charismatic 20 year old that took me out in flashy cars and spent an odd amount of money just to take me to fancy restaurants and designer shops

Rolling my eyes, I put my phone down, he was still the charismatic 20 year old that took me out in flashy cars and spent an odd amount of money just to take me to fancy restaurants and designer shops. Hoping to see me smile.

Yet I had no discrepancies about his lack of change if it meant I got to be spoilt for however long I had to date him.

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Nice car," I stated, stepping into his flashy vehicle. It had stripes of orange along the sides blending into a black interior. The inside held LEDs along the sides of the car as I noticed the thousands of buttons, each with a different and unintelligible meaning.

"You like it?" He smiled, revving up the engine with a huge grin as though it was the first sports car he had ever touched.

"Looks expensive," I joked as he began to exit the hotel carpark. His eyes diverted around the bumpy road. Instantly regretting his choice to bring such a car to the countryside. "Not the type of car for these type of roads,"

"The type of car to bring beautiful women to events though, and that's what I'm doing," He teased, his arm clutching the steering wheel as he travelled down the winding road.

Even with our history his comments had the same effects as I hid the blush growing on my face. He noticed every time, mocking me with his smirks.

»»----- ♡ -----««

We made it, I survived the difficult drive, avoiding his enticing comments as he complimented my whole person. God, his effect on me was inexplicable. On one hand, I wanted to use his body to please my own yet on the other hand I wanted to attack him with every comment. His audacity was relentless.

I waited as he opened the door for me, instantly being blinded by the cameras lights as interviewers yelled questions that all slowly morphed together. He held his hand along my lower back as I walked closer to him. Trying to cover my eyes from the blazing lights that had conquered the entryway.

As we entered the building his hold loosened as I began to distance myself. Realising that we didn't have to play it up for the cameras. We met the receptionist, her focus completely on Ney rather than me.

"You're on table 5, you have a plus one," She quickly gave a dirty look, "Are you going to use it?"

"Yes he is," I announced, watching as she grew with jealousy, gritting her teeth at my presence. She gave a cheap smile before giving us our passes.

"Jealous are we?" His face was smug as we entered the lift, I rolled my eyes at his audacity. 

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like being disrespected," I rebutted, obviously annoyed at his comment. The eternal flirting is getting on my last nerve. 

"It's okay princesa, I would never let anyone disrespect you," A playful look of self satisfaction growing on his already smug face. I heard the lift ding as we reached our level. I couldn't turn back now.

I was officially going to be the girlfriend of Neymar Junior.

»»----- ♡ -----««