XXII

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A light breeze joint with extreme humidity brushed my face as I exited the plane, feeling the temperature decrease slightly from the Qatari December. Grinning as I rushed off the plane, still slightly jetlagged from a 15-hour flight, my legs weak as I walked down the steps.

Excitement rushed through my veins as I texted Ney that I had made it and noticed the twenty missed calls from management and a certain ex... However, this is not the time to stress over Kylian, this is the time to enjoy life.

I rushed to grab my luggage, realizing I didn't even have a swimsuit as I forcefully lifted what felt like 40kg of clothes. Hastily, I pulled my weak body towards the pickup station, a large grin as I spotted my name on a sign with a disguised Neymar giving a short wave.

I raced into a hug, almost toppling him over as I wrapped my arms around him, shoving my entire body weight onto the football star. After sharing an intense hug, awkwardness began as we both didn't know what to do.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, he seemed taken aback by my request before pulling me in by my waist, slightly tilting me down as we shared a kiss, a cheesy grin erupting onto both of our faces as that awkwardness was broken.

"Let's get out of here before someone recognizes me," He chuckled, stabilizing me on my feet again, me in one hand and my suitcase in the other. Assuring to cover his face as he led me out of the airport and into his Audi, the tinted windows finally allowing him to take off his cap.

We shared a look, our eyes both filled with thrill as we shared a mischievous grin, looking as though we were both about to burst out laughing. As he leaned in, our lips touched once again as I gripped his shirt, pulling him closer. His fingers wrestled through my hair as desire ran through my body, from my lips to my inner thighs.

"I missed you," His voice was out of breath, his hands brushing my ass as he kissed me further, attraction and anticipation rushing through our bodies, hands traveling with intent over my curves.

Encouraging, needing, pleading, dominating, our two bodies sharing passion as we felt as though we finally had sunshine after months of rain. Our heartbeats interlinked, before hearing a knock on the window, both of us immediately dropping our heads in disappointment.

Ney rolled down the window as I buttoned myself up, hearing the security guard begin to reprimand him for his scandalous activities. "Por favor, não nos prenda, senhor." He pleaded, I chuckled as he attempted to argue his way out of a ticket.

I pulled the sunglasses off his face, pointing towards the Brazillian superstar and watching the guard immediately recognize him, letting us off on a warning and a photograph.

He began to drive away, the awkward tension returning once again as he leaned back in his seat. "How did you know he'd let us off?" He questioned, using one hand to steer the wheel, his muscular forearm on the gear.

"You're the Neymar da Silva Santos, trust me anyone would let you off." He chuckled slightly at my answer, knowledgable of his intense fame yet too humble to think to use it to get out of a crime.

»»----- ♡ -----««

We arrived at his luxury home, a glamorous piece of architecture as we pulled into the garage. I bit my lip at the sight of his family, disrupting the plans I had already thought over. I gave an awkward wave and checked my slightly smudged lipstick in the mirror, hoping they'd ignore my tangled hair.