the end

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The aisle was long as my dress swished along the floor, the pressure of everyone's eyes staring at me as I looked at my soulmate on the other side. My other half, a short distance away but now with me forever.

I grinned at my mother as she finally felt peace, holding her daughter as she walked me down the aisle. To my left I felt her warm arm comforting me and to my right the cold urn that contained my father.

It was somewhat symbolic as the stained windows reflected onto us, my father could never give me away by hand but I pray to him in heaven that Ney is at least half the man my father once was.

The rustic church held the echoes of religion, and I wish that any God who has the pleasure of witnessing our love blesses us. However, I know in my heart that we didn’t need it, for our love exceeded any blessing.

My feet fell onto the podium, and the priest began to speak as we both shared a couple of tears, my long train being cascaded away by my mother as our wedding parties grinned at the ceremony.

“Anna,” Ney began, and I bit my lip in excitement, “I’ve been planning a wedding for the past year, however, I’ve been planning to marry you for the past thirteen years. Thirteen years hold four thousand days, one hundred thousand hours and fifty-six million heartbeats.

And I can promise you, every day, hour and heartbeat was meant for you. Every breath I’ve taken was meant for you. Whether you were with me or away, I know we found difficulty in being together but I won’t find difficulty in making sure you stay.

Bless me once more, because I want every day, hour and heartbeat to belong to you until death.”

I faced the floor as my breath deepened, attempting to not cry at his words as he lifted my face with my thumb, mouthing ‘You’ve got this’. I shook my head as I began to speak.

“Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior,” I began. “I always wondered if it was reasonable to love you, to wish you held me and needed me. And now I know it isn’t reasonable because the way you love exceeded every expectation.

It isn’t reasonable how I hear you in every song, I see your face in the stars, I see you in the pictures of others, and how I touch you in the presence of others, crafting your intimacy through the fingers of others.

And now I know you aren’t reasonable because it should be impossible for me to have you. However, even if fate itself fought to stop us, we’d still be together because even fate can’t stop love.

My body loves romantically, and my heart loves sexually, my soul loves otherwise, however now, all that goes to you.”

And then the words I’ve been wanting to hear forever fell from the priest. “You may kiss the bride.” And our lips met in an embrace, an embrace which said ‘I do’ and prayed for us to be together forever.

I do Neymar, forever and always.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N: I love you all.
P.S. this is all dedicated to the man that taught me love isn't always peaceful because everything written here has been connected to him.
Thank you all :)))