VI

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Come on, it's time to go to sleep," I mumbled, pulling the heavy footballer player to his bedroom as he bumped into everything that could possibly disrupt his path.

"Princesa, I don't want to sleep alone, can't we sleep together," Even when he was black out drunk his crude humour resembled a 16 year old boy. I pushed him on the bed, trying to cover him with the blanket yet he kept playfully tugging me into bed, his hands pulling at the strings of my dress.

"Ney, you're going to really regret this when you wake up," I scolded as he smiled sheepishly, his eyes trailing down my body as he began to sit up. I tried to pull him back down, using all of my bodyweight to convince him to lay in bed yet as he fell on the bed I was pulled down with him, resulting in me on his lap. 

He gave a conceited look at the flush of colour that was scattering across my face. His lip tugging upwards resulting in a smug grin that accompanied his hands trailing up my thigh.

"I don't think I will regret this," He joked, my heartbeat racing as he held me on top of him, clutching my waist between his fingers as he stared into my eyes. I couldn't help myself from looking back at his.

"Ney, come on, just go to bed and then tomorrow you can enjoy the headache you got from drinking so much" I argued, trying to ignore the fact I was perched on him, my hands stuck to his chest.

"I don't know I'm enjoying myself a lot now,"

"What is it going to take for you to let go off me?" He pulled himself up, now our faces inches away, I felt his breath on me as I stared at anything but him. He brushed the hair out of my face, looking at me with those eyes. Fuck.

He pulled himself closer, aligning his hands perfectly along my body as my arms circled around his neck. He was drunk, he wouldn't remember any of this.

"Can I kiss you?" He questioned, his tone of voice warmer than usual as I tried to ignore the fact my heart was beating so hard it was damaging my ribcage.

"Fuck it," I whispered to myself before pulling his head in for a kiss. Our lips brushed delicately like butterfly wings, just long enough to taste our shared breath. Our bodies lingered to each other, our heartbeats aligning as he pulled me closer. 

He collapsed onto the bed, I was now laying on top of him, his fingers grazing against my body. I pulled myself off of him, our heavy breaths adjusting to a normal pace again. "There, you're finally in bed," I taunted, quickly leaving the room, trying to avoid him. 

I crashed on the sofa, rapidly passing out from exhaustion, no blanket, no pillows. Just me in a little dress passed out on an ex's couch. Not where I envisioned I would be at twenty-nine. 

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Good morning," A groggy voice murmured, I stretched as I woke up, goose bumps covering my body. My face was dry as last night's foundation was patchy on my skin, accompanied by the lipstick that had been smudged around my lips. 

I looked over at Ney, he was in nothing but his underwear, pouring some coffee into a mug, the sound of the liquid pouring was enough for me to feel ill. Last nights alcohol affecting every part of my body. "I'm never drinking again," I groaned, sitting up now in full view of the half naked man. 

"Don't lie to yourself," He snickered, seating himself next to me, "Plus last night wasn't that bad,". Did he remember last night? I glared at him slightly, taking in the messy curls that hadn't been tamed in the morning, his muscular body resting adjacent to me. 

"You're hard to get to sleep when you're drunk," I complained, assuming he didn't remember the passionate kiss we shared in his bedroom the night before as he didn't smugly brag about it. 

Placing the mug on the coffee table, he turned to face me, marvelling at me for a minute before saying, "You found a way to put me to sleep," I punched his arm as he burst out in laughter. Quickly following behind me as I entered the bathroom, washing the day old makeup off my face. "Oh come on, we were both drunk,"

"It's embarrassing," I stated, searching through the draws for a facewash, "I don't make drunken mistakes,"

"I wouldn't say it was a mistake," He boasted, "I don't regret it," I rolled my eyes as he handed me the tiny bottle of facewash he hid in his hand. Trying to avoid the urge to smack him around the head. 

"Well I do regret it because it was a mistake," 

"Oh don't be like that princesa," His arms clutched the sink behind me as I bent over to splash my face. I tried to escape yet he was stronger, towering over me as I turned to face him, "We can kiss again, maybe you'll regret it less this time," 

He leaned in to my face, only to be met with my hand shoved in his face as I felt a grin appear. Once again, I attempted to move his hand yet I couldn't, only feeling his muscular forearms resisting my get away. 

"I'll let you out if you kiss me," He offered, I looked up into his eyes, trying to avoid his pleading stare. Trying to not fall into his trap once again, rather I grabbed his face and softly kissed his cheek, escaping his arms in the process. "No fair,"

"It's been 10 years, I thought you would've changed by now,"

"Do you want me to change?"

"Yes!" I fumed, yet subconsciously I knew that I was lying. 

»»----- ♡ -----««