XIII

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"This is my room," I awkwardly stated, realising we were in the same place we had been 7 months ago yet so much had changed. "Thank you for tonight Ney, it was magical." 

"Anything for you," he teased before pulling me into a hug from my waist, I happily complied squeezing him tighter. "Is this a promise to wear my jersey?" He whispered, his soft voice grazing my ear.

We gradually pulled away and I kept my hands on his shoulders, "It's a deal!" I declared, an excited grin covering my face as he playfully brushed me off. It was like that for a few seconds, simply staring into his eyes and basking in the bliss of being in his company. "I need to go to sleep now," I hesitated my words, not wanting to awkwardly interrupt our moment.

"Goodnight princesa," He teased, little by little pulling our fingers apart as I leaned against the doorway, watching as he made his way down the hallway. I gave a defeated wave before closing the door. 

"How was your date?" Belle asked, a tub of icecream laying against her as she lowered the volume of the TV. I rushed towards her, placing myself next to her and cuddling next to her, ready to gossip.

"It was amazing, he rented a yacht and this really weird chef but his food was so good," I elaborated, she gasped as I continued to tell her each moment in extreme detail. "Also, on the way home he played our song, the one we didn't shut up about when we were nineteen!"

She wrapped the blanket around us, moving the hair out of my face and giving me that look, "Anastasia, when you first met him, you called me and told me he was the one. Maybe you were right, don't you think?"

Staring at her, I pondered on the question, the one, that's a big statement. I was 18 and he was a gorgeous footballer, maybe I was just stupid. Or maybe, I was right, we've been brought back together so many times, maybe he's it.

"I don't know, we haven't had that moment," She scoffed at my words, "I just mean, I haven't had that feeling that, it's him, like I did that night 10 years ago." She rested her head against mine as my mind wandered. 

"Maybe you won't feel it again because that was it." She challenged as we both stared at the blank screen in front of us. "Maybe it's a one time thing, you have that feeling once and then you know that that's your person." 

"Do you really think Neys the one?" I asked, my eyes searching for an answer in hers, yet she just shrugged.

"I think that question is up to you,"

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I manuevered my body around, a french flag being held up behind me and my sponsor spread across my bikini, my mind only focused on last night's conversation as the flashes of the camera interrupted my thoughts, yet it couldn't break the one question, was he the one?

"We're all done!" The photographer squealed, looking over at the images she had processed of my body. "Now it's time for Kylian!" I walked off the main area as I felt Kylians eyes undress me and rapidly put on a gown to cover my body. 

"He wont stop talking about you," Giroud teased, I gave an awkward nod and focused on my phone, scouring through my messages yet there were none from Ney. I slowly closed my phone, praying for one last message to show up.