XV

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"So what you just said no?" Belle asked as she took another bite of her food. I gave her a blank stare as she continued to question me further about my choices. "I mean you've still got Kylian I guess..."

"I don't want either at this point,"

"Oh come on, two beautiful footballers in love with you and you wont even pick one," She teased, I rolled my eyes and checked my phone to multiple messages from the both of them begging for forgiveness. 

"One of them is a master of sabotage, the other is just a manwhore." I showed my phone to her and scoffed. "What kind of self respecting person would I be if I dated either."

"You don't need self respect when he looks like that," Belle pulled up a photo of Neymar, the band of his underwear showing as he held up his shirt. She giggled as I gazed at her phone. "I think you should just go out with both, pick your favourite at the end."

I ignored her, that was a crazy idea. Or was it? Both of them had wronged me, maybe it's time for me to take some revenge. "You're right,"

"I'm always right." She lifted her shoulders as she leant back on her chair. "But don't fall in love again,"

"Here's to not falling in love." Our glasses clinked together as though they were shaking hands to a deal. We both chuckled as we made our toast, deep down knowing this was a terrible idea, but it's just for fun.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Anastasia?" Kylian asked, drowsiness seeping from his voice as he opened the door to me at 2am. I lent on the side of his doorframe, sober enough to know this was a bad idea but drunk enough to not care.

"I missed you," I slurred as I pulled him into a kiss, his fingers gripping my waist as I tasted his breath. He slowly pulled away, "What?"

"That's good but I'm busy," His lip tugged up as he pointed towards his team behind him, all somewhat suprised at my sudden entrance. Fuck. I gave an awkward wave, watching as they all held back laughter. I began to walk away, hearing Kylian shut the door behind him before chasing me. "No you're right, my fault, shouldn't have kissed you," 

"You can kiss me, maybe it's best to check who's in the room first," He teased, I rolled my eyes before turning to walk away again, feeling his arm grab my wrist. 

"Come on, let's try again." He joked, moving our chests together, I looked up at him as he laughed at my flustered face. His hand trailed down my waist as the other caressed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in to kiss him. 

Swiftly, I kissed his cheek and pulled away, leaving him dumbfounded in the hallway. "Another time, maybe when your entire team isn't watching from the door." I mocked, watching as his teammates made fun of him for his rejection. 

I pridefully walked away, my little dress swaying in the air conditioning, knowing I had at least 11 eyes on me. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Why'd you change your mind?" Ney asked as he steered the car, one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh. I bit my lip and his thumb made circles against my skin, his coarse skin massaging my leg.

"I was bored." I responded, smiling at him and ignoring his attempts to seduce me, instead I put on my sunglasses and enjoyed the sun roof. He grinned as I lifted my arms and enjoyed the feeling of the wind pushing against my hands.

He opened the door for me, handling me as I stepped out of the jeep he had rented for a day, "Where are we going?" I questioned, yet he stayed silent, interlocking our fingers together and pulling me towards a large building. 

We entered the building and he scanned his card, "What size shoe are you?" He asked, I responded and he rushed away, "Stay here!"

He came back with a pair of iceskates, I squealed in excitement, "I haven't been iceskating in so long!" I yelped, rushing to put on the glossy white skates he had given me. He grinned as I expressed my childlike excitement, sitting on the floor and shoving the tight skate into my foot. 

We awkwardly walked to the rink, holding onto eachother as we stabbed the floor under us with each step. Cautiously, I stepped onto the ice, feeling the harsh freeze as the fan pointed towards the floor. "I rented it for the next two hours,"

"Do you know how to iceskate yet?" I asked, watching him climb onto the rink, his hands clutching the wall as he tried not to slip. I laughed as he struggled to maintain balance, "You think you'd be good on your feet,"

I watched him struggle for the next few minutes before trying to help, he held onto me as I led him away from the side, attempting to teach him how to position himself yet he continued to fall over. 

"I give up." He laughed, collapsing onto the ice under him, I sat down next to him, staring into those eyes again. He trailed his hand up my thigh as I attempted to resist his attempts. Failing as he slid me closer and sat up. 

He pulled me closer and began to kiss me, gently biting my bottom lip as his tongues shared a touch, I felt his hands make their way around my body. He smiled as I let out a soft moan.

An announcement boomed from the speakers, we swiftly pulled away, trying to hold back a laugh as I helped him up and we made our way out the building, avoiding eye contact with the workers. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N- Crazy week, my toxic situationship of literally 10 months texted me again but hope you enjoy :))))