XXVI

»»————- ♡ ————-««

26.1.2023

Thank you, everyone!" I squealed, standing in front of a crowd. The words, Valentine Foundation, illuminated in neon behind me. "This France-based foundation will be focused, mainly, on supporting poverty-stricken areas. I thought a lot about the first charity I would set up, yet I landed in France and decided, this is my home..."

The crowd clapped as I spoke, however, I landed my eyes on Ney. He seemed in awe, his mouth slightly open as he cheered, we shared a smile before I continued my speech.

"I'd like to thank every single donation!" I professed, the cameras surrounding me as I spoke. The large gala not managing to fit all the media that had decided to show up. "Especially, my boyfriend but as you all know him, Neymar Jr." He winked at me whilst accepting the applause of everyone. "I cannot thank this man enough for the support he's given me the past couple of months whilst I was setting this up."

I mouthed a quick, I love you, as he took a satirical bow. "I hope everyone enjoys this event, the open bar is to the left and food will be passed throughout the venue through servers." I finished before going back to my seat, everyone else beginning to chatter.

I walked over to Ney, my pale pink gown trailing behind me, the large slit exposing my leg. The dress held large ruffles that fell along my body, juxtaposing the tight top which clung to my body. It cost around fifteen thousand to create and was custom made by the top designer in Paris.

We shared a kiss before I sat myself down beside him, instantly engulfed by the smell of his cologne. We crashed our classes together, "You did amazing." He exclaimed, placing his hand along his heart as he spoke. 

"All thanks to you..." I mimicked as he placed his arm around me, I complied, digging my head into his neck. A suit trailed along his body, his perfectly sculpted arms still on display through his sleeves, his blonde curls fading into his natural colour. I bit my lip at the sight of him. 

At that moment, the perfect moment of us falling back in love, the doors were pushed open, photographers rushing to the doors, clamouring for the attention of this mystery person. I shot my head up, my heart racing as I saw his face.

Kylian.

Not only Kylian, but Belle held his arm, wearing a nearly identical dress. However, you could tell it was different, the cheap fabric washed out the colour and the lack of sparkles, also the fact that she carried half the dress as it didn't fit on her 5'0 body. I pursed my lips, glaring at them as they smiled for the reporters.

"Don't do anything you'll regret..." Ney begged as I began to stand up, I took a breath, hoping I could somehow calm myself down from the incessant man that loved to ruin my life. "What are they going to do? All they can do is steal attention but it's just because they came late."

I hesitantly sat back down, angrily taking a sip. I noticed them begin to walk over, "I'm gonna kill them!" I whispered, he laughed slightly before we both slightly leant in. "Honestly, who does she think she is?"

"She knows who she is, but she also knows who she wants to be." He winked at me whilst pointing at me. He instantly calmed my nerves as he held my hand in his, we began to lean in further before being interrupted.

"Hey, do you know where we could get a table? I was told to ask the host but I'm just here for the bar." He mocked, leaning on the back of my seat yet only speaking to Ney. He knew exactly whose event it was, my name printed along the venue. I rolled my eyes, taking another sip of the wine I so desperately needed.