XXI

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Ney, I just had a conversation with Kylian and-" I began to speak through the phone, hearing his disappointed sigh as he began to interrupt me. 

"I saw your little conversation," He answered, obvious resentment coming out of the speakers. Did Kylian text him? How would he have found out about our conversation?

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion, instantly checking Twitter knowing there's no way Kylian messaged him. Instantly, my name being the first thing on trending as tweets were being spewed out every second. "This is fake news, people just like to talk." 

"Yeah apart from the attatched videos," He angrily responded,  "I literally just caught you kissing him." He accused, I pulled my eyebrows together in discontent, irritated he'd even accuse me of something so stupid.

"And what, now you caught me kicking balls with him. This is a stupid accusation! I didn't do anything. In fact I called you to say that Kylian asked if we were a thing and I said we were!" I rebutted, realising I was now yelling in the middle of the stadium toilets as people gave me concerned stares.

"You said we're a thing?" He asked, his voice instantly calming down to that same flirtatious tone as he heard the news. "What did Kylian think about that?" I heard his grin from the other side of the phone.

"Kylian was not happy about that. I just didn't know if I was supposed to say that," I anxiously inquired, "I mean are we a thing?"

"If you want to be a thing, we can be a thing." He answered, I silently squealed at his response. Me and Neymar, a thing. "I mean as long as Kylian knows you're mine." I giggled at his comment. 

"I've got to go watch the game, goodbye my thing." I taunted, hearing him chuckle as I bit my lip at the conversation. 

"Bye," He paused for a second, "Can't wait to see you later thing," He sneered, we both shared a laugh before ending the call. Our terrible inside joke making the other women in the bathroom give me a dirty look. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I cheered as France scored a goal within the first 17 minutes, watching as the pitch I was once practising on had turned into a warzone. I watched the celebrations, smiling at both Frances success and the phone call I was just on. 

The game concluded 2-1, hearing the anger in the English fans as a missed penalty resulted in chaos. I quickly posted an old photo I had taken, biting my lip whilst typing the caption. Hoping it'd be discreet enough for Kylian to notice but not the newsites praying on my downfall.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I made it to the empty hotel room, realising I had to confront Belle to get my passport. I clenched my teeth as I knocked on the door, hearing giggling from behind it before it swung open to reveal, "Kylian?"

I sucked my teeth as he seemed shocked at my arrival. "I'm just here to collect my stuff." I laughed slightly, aghast at the sight, as he stood there. Slyly, I walked past him to see my stuff already packed up in my room and Belle giving me an obnoxious grin. 

I rushed around my room, checking under the bed for things I had forgotten and scouring the wardrobe for any forgotten valuables. I rummaged through the bag for my laptop and my most expensive jewellery making sure Belle didn't attempt anything.

"Don't worry I didn't steal anything," Belle distastefully exclaimed, I stopped at the doorway considering whether or not to say anything, almost walking out with my pride before she spoke. "Tell Neymar I hope he's okay."

"Oh I will," I snapped my head back, "Hope you have fun with my current leftovers, if me and Ney break up again I'll be sure to tell you so you can make sure to suck him off aswell." I foully responded, she dropped her jaw down in shock as I slammed the door behind me. Best Friends of 10 years resulted in this.

I heard Kylian scramble behind me as I entered the elevator, he held the doors open as I simply ignored him, a dumbfounded smile sat on my face. "Anastasia, don't be angry. You're with Neymar and she came to my room once she found out about the fight,"

"I understand, she was there, legs open and I was too busy mourning our relationship. I get how difficult it must be not being able to fuck something for more than 10 minutes." I sarcastically responded, already texting Ney the news.

"That's not what happened," I pushed him away from the doors, immediately pressing the button to close them so I could avoid this conversation as soon as possible.

"Don't forget about the World Cup you have to win." 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

And just like that I'm sat on a plane to Brazil with my new thing for the next four days, just Ney and I in Sampa for the next four days

And just like that I'm sat on a plane to Brazil with my new thing for the next four days, just Ney and I in Sampa for the next four days. A practical stranger that was somehow in love with me

I turned on aeroplane mode, realising this could either be the most exciting or terrible decision I had ever made and that I had abandoned my work for the next four days to explore Brazil with the man I thought was the love of my life.

What an adventure.

»»————- ♡ ————-««