VIII

»»----- ♡ -----««

I hummed to myself, watching as the makeup artists touched up my face. I hoped the concealer would hide my nervousness, rather it covered the impurities that polluted my face. Trembling, I let out a breath, anxiety was slowly chipping away at me. My first modelling job in almost a year.

Looking in the mirror, I could only appreciate this opportunity, an object of nepotism. I had been noticed by an agency that saw all the articles of a hiding future supermodel dating one of the best footballers. They had referred me for a Dior ad, no interviews, no rigourous casting. Simply given the role because of Neymar.

I had to push the thoughts aside, I couldn't focus on whether or not it was fair. I have to focus on myself, selfishness is the root of success.

Suddenly, my phone began to ring, I picked it up, being greeted with Neymars' face. I waved as he looked as though he had just woken up. "Why'd you call me?" I asked, pushing the soft curls out of my face, he rubbed his eyes and rested his head on the pillow, "It's too early, go back to sleep,"

"I wanted to wish you good luck," His sultry voice overpowered with tiredness, I shook my head at his words yet it was charming.

"Thank you, I guess today you'll be my lucky charm," His stare was tired yet enough to trigger the army of rabid butterflies in my stomach. I diverted my eyes, focusing on myself in the mirror. That was until I heard something in the background.

"Neymar, como você trabalha o chuveiro?" It was a girl, I couldn't understand what she said but his name loitered on her tongue. He yelled something back before turning to face the camera again,

"I have to go now, you'll do amazing!" His words were joyful as he got out of bed, shirtless. Abruptly ending the call. I was dumbfounded, it wasn't shocking he was sleeping with other women but it still somewhat hurt me. I mean he was flirting with me then doing the same with other women.

»»----- ♡ -----««

I was modelling for a cover of a new collection on the website, my body changing poses each second. The camera flashed in my face, the bright lights illuminating each second. It was set in a studio, a plain white studio, as though it looked like a horror movie.

I tried to focus yet my mind kept creeping away. Who was the girl? Was it who he was with on the night of the party? Were they a thing? I mean it wouldn't be shocking. She was beautiful.

I watched as the photographer ran around, trying to find the perfect shot. He shouted commands and instructions, positioning myself into strange positions per his commands.

"Okay, we've got it!" The photographer cheered, "You can go and return the outfits and we'll do the rest," I said my goodbyes, thanking them for the experience before leaving. I entered my old car, immediately calling Belle.

"I need to go out tonight!" I stated, trying multiple times to start the car, "We're in Paris! Let's go have fun," She seemed confused at my newfound partygirl persona, asking further questions. Yet I didn't care, I simply needed to just have a night to myself, get my mind off a guy that isn't even my boyfriend. "Belle, let's just go a club, get drunk and have fun."

»»----- ♡ -----««

"I don't know what to wear!" Belle sat next to me, a brush covering her cheeks, "We should just stay in, I have no clothes," I looked at the mountain of clothes that had collected onto my bed. Belle rolled her eyes before getting up and throwing a short light blue dress at me. It's glitter reflected on the wall as it caresses against my curves.

We rapidly took some shots, the harsh liquor trailing along my throat and the room beginning to tilt slightly altering my motor skills. "Let's go!" The alcohol began to intoxicate my blood as we left, rushing into the cab.

We obnoxiously entered the pub, my memories beginning to blur as I pulled money out of my bra to pay the bouncer. He gave us dirty looks before we entered, terribly hiding the fact we were drunk.

The club was suffocating, neon beams and lasers filled each corner, I could feel the music in my chest as my heartbeat began to match the rhythm, my terrible dancing about to come out. I rushed towards the bar, "Bonjour mister, uno vodka please, merci," My terrible French reflected in my words yet luckily the bartender understood me.

"Please is s'il vous plaît," The man next to me joked, teasing my knowledge of the language. I laughed slightly before facing him, my jaw dropped.

"Kylian?" I asked, remembering the nights we shared together. I rushed into a hug, I felt his fingers brush against my shoulder as I pulled away, we looked at each other, our eyes remembering each moment that we shared. "You're still in Paris?"

"So are you, here for your boyfriend?" He paused for a second, taking a sip of the whiskey in his cup, "Cannot believe you're dating Neymar again."

"Oh please, it's nothing but a publicity stunt," I yelled slightly, trying to overpower the music. Suprised at my comment, he moved closer to me, his eyes undressing me as they trailed down my body.

"So you're available?" I bit my lip at his advances and tilted my head slightly, nodding at him. He placed his hand against my face, his thumb brushing against my skin as I rested my head against his fingers.

We slowly moved closer towards each other, I felt his breath against my lips. "I can't kiss you, we're in public." We both pulled away in disappointment as I noticed certain stares at Kylian, people were recognising him.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I shook my head, I couldn't just leave Belle as I saw her embarrassingly dancing, her arms flinging around her. I pointed towards Belle and Kylian gave a disingenuous smile. "Tell Neymar he's lucky, I know he isn't staying loyal for you,"

"I'm not going viral for being a cheater," I rebutted before quickly leaving, grabbing my drink as well. I joined Belle in her dancing, our bodies colliding together as we only got more drunk. Yet I couldn't get Kylians words out of my head. I finally got confirmation he was also seeing other women, at least he tried to be discreet.

»»----- ♡ -----««

A/N: My schedule will be updates every two days unless something happens. Hope you're enjoying the story :)