XX

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Ney!" I shook him awake, he groaned as his unconscious body jolted up with my panic. "Wake up!" I demanded, clutching his arm to attempt to get him up.

"What do you want?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes and sitting up to the sight of me frantically pointing towards the ground. "Did you seriously wake me up for a spider?" He mocked before collapsing back onto the bed, ignoring my cries for help.

"Do you not see the size of that thing? You have to kill it!" I announced, causing him to pull a pillow over his head to drown out my voice. "I'm not going to sleep unless that thing is dead." I huffed, leaning over him to keep him awake.

"Anna," He turned to face me, clutching my hands in his as he attempted to keep his eyes open. "It's 3 am, go to sleep." 

"No."

He pulled me closer to him, reluctantly I complied as he wrapped his arms around my waist, feeling his skin against mine as he fell back asleep.

After around 5 minutes of anxiously watching a spider, I spoke again. "Please just kill it," watching as the spider slyly ran across the room. "It's taunting me!" A serious look of horror on my face as Ney tried to ignore me further.

Weary, I grabbed my pillow, unleashing myself from his grip, and I began to climb over him to get to the door. "Where are you going?" His groggy voice asked, confused by my sudden escape.

"You can cuddle the spider, I'm sleeping in the living room," I mentioned, he let out a sigh of exhaustion as I closed the door behind me, making sure the spider was stuck in there with him.

I rushed onto the sofa, nothing but the cold air covering me as a blanket as I lay in a foetal position to attempt to stay warm. Hoping my stand of justice would convince Ney to kill the spider.

After a few minutes and mindless scrolling on Instagram, I heard the angry footsteps make their way to the living room as Ney stood in the doorway. "I killed the spider," He stood in the doorway with an old slipper in his hand, wearing nothing but his underwear. "Come back to bed..."

"Fine," I obeyed, his warm body against mine as he pulled me closer to him, my face engulfed in his chest as we walked back to the bed. Instantly falling asleep as we touched the delicate sheets.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As the orange streaks hit the city, I awoke to the feeling of Neys large arms wrapped around my body. "Can't we just stay in bed all day," He asked, pushing the hair out my face whilst further inching me closer to him. 

I let out a sigh of happiness, basking in the satisfaction of life before replying, "I wish but I've got the French game and you're flying back to Paris for training." I started to explain, beginning to search through the clothes I had brought from Kylians room, nothing but party dresses and heels.

"If you want I can go to Belle and get your clothes," He offered, I shot him a look of disgust. Him going back to my best friend, the bestfriend he was conveniently hooking up with and showed up with to a party. 

"If I need new clothes I'll go shopping. She can consider my suitcase a parting gift." 

"What about your passport?" He pondered, and whilst I wanted to never speak to her again, I had to get my bag back. "When France lose today you're going to have to fly back home. Maybe you could even spend some days in Paris..."