chapter 25: Minas tirith it is!

*first person pov*

Me and Boromir continue talking after that, walking around Lothlorien and just admiring its beauty, next thing we know the sun was rising in the east.

I swat Boromir's shoulder, trying to get his attention to me "Hey Boromir, look!" I point to the horizon. "the sunrise" I say breathlessly.

Boromir stares at the sunrise, mouth slightly agape. I mirror his image, except I was smiling. One thing that reminded me of when I'm on my ship. The beautiful sunrises, except here there was no ocean in front of me, instead just grass and trees.

I always liked sunrises more compared to sunsets, I try too hard to be different I know I swear, my friends have chastised me enough for that. But there's just something so particularly beautiful and motivating to me about sunrises, it's the way that a completely new day is about to start is sort of motivating to me and now that I have free will whilst not tied to do something according to a schedule, it kind of makes life worth living now. Also now that I can do literally anything and no one would care because i'm not surrounded with nobles now is so freeing.

"it's amazing" Boromir whispers "how does everything look completely more beautiful here compared to everyone else?" Boromir turns to me, his face covered in confusion but happiness at once.

"I don't know" I say, squinting at the sunrise "they probably drugged us, we might as well be high now" I tell Boromir, my eyes squinting as I cross my arms and turn to him.

Boromir shrugs "not entirely impossible" I nod at him, continuing to bask in the view.

"wait holy shit"  I widen my eyes, Boromir raises his eyebrows in alarm "what?" he asks.

"We've been walking for hours that its now morning " I answer him, gesturing to the sun rising above us.

"oh holy shit" He says, eyes wide "Everyone else must be awake now-" He continues and I grab hold of his shoulders, shaking him back and forth.

"forget about them waking up already, We might be late for breakfast!" I exclaim and he gasps "we gotta get back to them" I tell Boromir and he nods

Both of us rush back to where everyone else was and thankfully, everyone else was still asleep and only legolas, Aragorn and Frodo are awake.

"oh thank god" I say gladly "oh so we ran over here for nothing??" Boromir says, panting heavily. 

"I mean, at least we won't be late?" I say sheepishly to him and Boromir just shakes his head and sits at his makeshift bed, trying to calm his heartbeat down. My heart aches as I now realize who he reminds me of. My brother. And once again I was homesick for a home I can't call my home anymore. But he was my brother, I was always homesick for him.

I look at him go, before turning to where Legolas and Aragorn was. I walk towards them, slinging my arms around their shoulders from behind. They flinch as I put my arms around them but relax as they turn around and see that it's just me smiling at them.

"whatcha guys doin?" I ask them.

"uh nothing" Legolas says hurriedly, nervously looking at Aragorn. Aragorn smirks at Legolas then shakes his head.

"nothing important, now where did you come from? When we woke up your bed was an absolute mess." Aragorn frowns at me.

"oh yeah I forgot to clean that up, I was trying to search for something but turns out its somewhere else completely. Then after that I went on a walk to clear my head with Boromir." I tell them both, shrugging at them.

"you were with Boromir? Doing what?" Legolas says, his expression suddenly turning sulky.

"whoa, chill mate. Like I said, walking. And I mean just walking if you're thinking of other shit in that mind of yours." I poke Legolas's head, causing him to blink rapidly.

"and then, we rushed here because we thought everyone was already awake and on the way to breakfast." I looked around me.

"oh you were certainly very wrong" Aragorn chuckled.

"so, how are we gonna go to Mordor now? Are we still using Gandalf's way or are we taking another road instead?" I ask them both.

Aragorn crosses his arms then sighs "well....if we go through where gandalf wanted to it would be completely farther away from Lothlorien and we'd have to go all the way back where we came from and go north from there, which would be more far away than just going straight from here."

Legolas nods at Aragorn "we have decided to journey through minas tirith."

I cringe at that "okay but before we go there, are there still wanted posters of me around?" 

"what? why would there be wanted posters of you?" Legolas asks in confusion.

"I kind off....forgot to tell you guys this since it was unnecessary and I was afraid that you would look down on me so I never really thought I needed to tell you guys-" I shake my head "I'm rambling and repeating myself sorry- but anyways, basically I conducted the most successful and biggest robbery gondorian history has ever seen." I say to them.

Legolas and Aragorn look at each other, probably thinking that I'm insane.

"what kind of robbery?" Aragorn slowly asks me.

"oh hell you're gonna need to sit down for this." I tell them with wide eyes and a smile "Boromir! come here, I need to tell you something!"

After 40 minutes of elaborate explaining and dozens of questions from Legolas and Boromir, I finally finished telling the tale of my biggest and most influential robbery from 80 years ago.

"so you're trying to tell me, Robin Hood was inspired from you??" Boromir says, pointing at me.

I nod with a smile "mhmm."

"oh those bastards! turning you into a man and a human" Boromir shouts.

"yep, although they never really could've cracked how I managed to do a serial robbery all in one night, so they only wrote down the obvious narrative from my plan. Stealing from the rich and giving them to people who actually deserve it." 

"Honestly I'm just pissed off that they made me use an arrow when I used daggers, even then I mainly used my cutlass instead of daggers!" I say to them. "bow and arrows are very much more effective than swords though" Legolas says in defense to me being mad that they changed my signature weapon to arrows.

"oh yeah definitely, until they run out and you're forced to use your sword" I narrow my eyes at him. Legolas rolls his eyes.

"well at least it's safe to say that wanted posters of you are long gone, they took them off 50 years ago. The old folks might recognize you, but you needn't to worry too much about them." Boromir reassures me.

"alrighty then" I clap my hands and gimli jolts upward "Minas tirith it is!" I smirked.

A/n: a bit shorter than usual but it works ig. Also I might only update 3 times a week for the next upcoming two weeks, cause its finals week!!!!! sooooo fun :))

and since school is starting next week and I have exams I probably won't be able to update every 2 days so I'll be updating less times than usual. Although don't worry because after that it will be a one month holiday again plus + the school year being over so i will have many opportunities to post yayyyy!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter and voted for it if you think its good!!