chapter 68: I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye

*first person pov*

The dead army was absolute beasts. Before we even got to hit five orcs, they were already toppling down the whole army. Me and my crew didn't bother to kill the orcs here besides the one in our way, so we advanced forward.

Bodies were scattered across the battlefield. Both with our men and with their orcs. Sabir grunts, this was not a merry sight to see upon reaching home.

"Come on lads, the sooner we kill them, the sooner this ends." I spin my sword around, already picking my next victim.

"And the sooner we'll get our drinks!" Daratrine exclaims before swinging her flail at an orc.

The others give a sadistic laugh and starts attacking the orcs. I grin, my crew surely are animals who would do anything for drinks. I'm really in the right community.

An orc was attacking a soldier, the soldier didn't look like one though. I ran full speed at the orc, leaping up and slashing his back. Seeing the opportunity the soldiers runs for an easier target. The orc groans and looks back. Astounding how he doesn't die yet despite the deep gash.

"switching sides now are we pirate?" The orc growls, bringing up his maul.

"that should be captain to you mate." I swerve to the side as the orc slams his maul down on me. The orc was lump and large, I grin. Easy one. Before he can take up his maul, I cut his head off.

The sound of a whistle brings me to my attention, a haradrim man stood tall with his double bladed spear. He pointed the spear at me. "I'm sure I've gotten a drink with you before."

I shrug, stretching my sword out. "I've slept with many people. Get in line."

The haradrim man cried out, clashing his spear with my sword. The satisfying sound of metallic clang screamed as our swords parried each other, yet finally stopping when I duck and sweep the haradrim's leg.

I bring up my sword to stab the man to death, although he manages to stop it with a long dagger.

He's got great skills, I'll give him that. The man leaped up, grabbing hold of my wrist along the way. Making me stumble forward.

I grit my teeth. Careless mistake.

The Haradrim man knocks my sword from my hand, and drops his own dagger.

The Haradrim man brings his fists up with a smirk, aiming for my head. I cock my head to the side, grabbing his wrist and pulling him over my shoulder. I take a dagger from my belt out, spinning it in my hands before stabbing him square on his neck. He squeals as he dies.

I look down on my outfit and groan. The blood was spattered all over the coat, now it looks like as if I've spilled wine on myself. "egoistic asshole."

I look up as I hear an arrow whizzing past me, hitting an orc who was about to stab me right in his chest.

"sixteen!" Legolas exclaimed with a smirk.

Gimli grunts, trying to find a new unoccupied target as all the orcs were being mauled down by the ghosts. Or Aragorn and Boromir.

Gimli lets out a giddy sound as he sees an orc coming his way, but his excitement was quickly dulled as my dagger kills his opponent.

Gimli looks at me with a disbelief look as I stood up. 

"twenty one!" I said before hopping on off to the next orc. Boromir laughs at the angered dwarf.

Every punch and kick to the face of orcs was just as satisfactory as stabbing them. And right now, even though I've been disarmed, I must admit I was enjoying this fist fight.