Finally California (O2L Fanfic)

A/N Ok, so if anyone is new that is starting to read this, be prepared. The beginning is HORRIBLE! Just bare with it and continue, my writing (in my mind) gets much better!

-------------

Today was the day, finally! I kept
bugging my parents about going to
California.... But they never really listened until know.

Instead of just visiting Cali, I was actually moving there! Finally! I was tired of this bipolar Pennsylvania weather.

But the real reason why I was excited because do you know who lives there.... SAM, KIAN, AND TREVOR!! I was a huge fan of them and all of O2L from the beginning and honestly I just needed one picture.

*2 hours later* "Kylie come on!" my mom yelled "Coming!" I took one last quick look in the mirror. I had on peach shorts with a floral crop top and white flip flops. My medium length, blonde hair was straightened. My makeup was neutral with a little bit of foundation, powder, and mascara. I was ready! I grabbed my two huge suit cases to the steps, but when i tried to carry them down I fell down the steps.

I get up and my parents and my sister are literally crying from laughter. "Whatever, lets go." I said. We got in the car and drove to the airport.We waited about an hour till our flight got called. "Flight 986 now boarding" Cali here I come!

------------------------------

Hey Guys so i'm new to this so if you like it so far please vote and comment! Thanks for reading!! :)