Truth

Ok I was literally asked only a few questions so I'm gonna answer them then below will be the next chapter!

1) Who's your favorite O2L guy?

Honestly I love them all but obviously I have a soft spot for Connor :)

2) What's your middle name?

It's Victoria! :p

3) How did you come up with this story?

I've actually had this account longer than you think. I would read other fan fictions and one day I decided to look up O2L. I begin read a bunch and I've always loved writing (Even if I'm not good.) so I decided to begin writing. And I honestly don't write anything down, I just write and it goes on from there!

5)Who are all the girls based off of?

Well most are YouTubers actually if you didn't know. Jenn, Rebecca, Alexa, Andrea they are all YouTubers. Deanna, is my sister in real life. Ryan and Lilly are just made up.

6) Who are your favorite YouTubers besides O2L?

Well I LOVE all the brits! Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Joe, Jim, Tanya, Louise, Jack & Finn. Plus Caspar and Troye! I also love Tyler, Grace, Hannah, Mamrie, Marzia, Pewdipie (yea I watch gamers), all the girls in the fanfic, etc. I honestly love everyone!

6) I've gotten a lot of questions asking do I ever picture myself has Kylie, who is she based off of, how did I come up with her, and do I want it to become a reality to Kylie.

In all honesty, Kylie is me. PLOT TWIST hi, my name is Kylie and yes I do picture myself as her! ;) All the characteristics, the clothes, I get from me. I haven't told anyone because I guess I thought it wasn't a big deal but you guys asked so yep, I'm Kylie. :) And I MOST DEFINITELY WANT THIS TO BE A REALITY!

Also I went to NYC last Sunday and guess who's there... ONE FUCKING DIRECTION!! You know I was chasing cars ;)

ALSO THERE IS GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK! Yes, yes it's true! I already know how this is going to end and it will definitely lead to another book!

___________________________

*Connor's P.O.V*

I begin pacing. How the hell did Abby find me? I never told her about my YouTube. I swear she's a stalker.

"Connor stop walking! It's giving me a headache." Jc complains.

I had filled them in on everything. College, the cheating, the break, moving, and what just happened. Honestly, I think she needs a mental institution.

"Did she know you had a YouTube?" Jenn asks.

"No."

"Does she follow you on Twitter?" Ricky asks.

"No. We never followed each other on social media."

"Well, all your usernames are just Connor Franta." Sam pipes in. I roll my eyes.

"She maybe be smart, but I don't know if she'd even try." I reply

"Did you tell her where you moved to?" Kian asks.

I pause.

"Fuck." I mumble.

"You didn't tell her, did you?" Andrea questions.

"Well... not directly." I say hesitantly.

"What do you mean not directly?" Ricky asks, narrowing his eyes.