Unexpected

A/N Ok, holy shit! I haven't realized how long ago my last update was! I'm so sorry! I'm not done, I promise you that. And I saw a few asking about the second book. There isn't one, YET. Lol but I know how this one will end. I love your comments! Honestly, you guys are about ready to kill me. But I love you! (Does that help? Probably not.) BUT HERE YOU GO NEW CHAPTER!

*Kylie's P.O.V*

My hand came in contact with the handle. You have to know.

I let out a breathe and pulled. I quickly hopped in, not ready to face my "stalker". The car door closed behind me, and I just sat there. No words, no movements. There were no lights just blackness. The sound of my rugged breathing is the only thing to be heard. Then a small chuckle is emitted from behind and aside of me. There's two of them?

"Well you aren't gonna say anything?" A voice said. A very familiar male voice.
Too familiar. Should I look? I need to know. Just as I'm about to face the man, another voice talks.

"She's just being a little bitch." I can hear the voice getting closer with each word. Female, and a little too close for my liking.

"I didn't have to bring you. You said you'd try be nicer." The male speaks again.

"Emphasis on "try"."

I came to try to get these people off my backs, and yet I have to listen to them bicker.

"Well then you can get out of this anytime!" Now he's shouting.

"I ain't going anywhere. I need this money and you need her, so we're both staying!" There she goes.

So I'm a money maker? And what does he want with me?

"Well I don't want you here if you aren't going to be respectful."

"Well I'm stayi-"

That's it. "Can you please shut up?" I yell. Nothing but silence.

"She can speak." I can practically hear her smirk. I reach up to try, and find the lights. Another hand comes in contact with mine, and I flinch away to let them do it.

Three lights light up the car. It takes a little for my eyes to adjust. I keep my head down, still far too nervous to face them.

"Kylie, please look at me." I feel his hand touch my chin to try to get me to look at him. I slap it away. "Please?" He repeats.

Just do it. I slowly turn my head to the left. My blue eyes meet a pair of familiar green ones. My body goes rigid. It can't be him. I won't believe it. Yet, here he his. He drove here. He told me where he'd be.

Ryan.

But, who else is here? I quickly turn my head, and I'm faced with a wicked grin.

Kasey.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. I reach for the door handle as fast as I can, but before I can push it open, I hear a click. He locked me in.

"Kylie I'm-"

"Stay away!" I scream at him. "Don't touch me!" I continue pulling on the handle.

"Kylie please-"

"Open the damn door! Let me out!"

"Kylie listen-"

I don't stop pulling. "Kylie cal dow-"

"No, I hate you!" There. It slipped. Ryan's face turns to stone. His eyebrows come together in a frown. Oh, shit. Two minutes pass, then seven. His eyes burning into mine.

"I'm not letting you go again." He finally whispers. He turns in his seat and presses on the gas. My body jolts backwards.

What does he mean by again? He never had me. Or did he and I never knew? I could have been is little rag doll, and I could've never knew. No, that doesn't make sense. He's my best friend, or was. Wait.

"Ryan stop." He doesn't slow.
"Ryan, stop." No decrease.
"Ryan, stop!" I yell, and finally he forcefully presses his foot on the brake. My body now jolts forward my head hitting the dash. My head flings back from the impact. My vision is fuzzy.

"What Kylie? What could possibly be so important to stop me now?" He yells at me. I hear Kasey chuckle in the background. My vision clears a little and I face him. He turns his head to me. His face instantly changes when he sees my injury.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Just stop." I hold up my hand, interrupting him. "What did you mean by "I'm not letting you go again."?"

He doesn't say anything. Kasey groans in the back.

"Just fucking tell her." She says to Ryan. He stays silent.
"Are you serious? Just say it, it won't stop anything." No matter what she says, he doesn't make a sound.

"Fine, I'll say it. He loves-" Ryan claps his hand over her mouth. He turns his full attention towards her and scolds.

"Shut the fuck up. I'll tell her in time."

Enough of the secrets. "No, Ryan! Tell me now! You've already kidnapped me, so just lay everything out on the table."

"Stay out of this." He tells me.

No, he's isn't doing this. I need answers, and I need them now. Why didn't he start texting me anonymously? Why was he stalking me? What does or did he want? Why he is doing this now?

"Ryan, tell me!"

"Kylie just stay quiet-"

"No, Ryan! Tell me."

"Kylie, you need to shut your mou-"

"Tell m-"

"I love you! Ok? I love you!" He screams.

I freeze once again. My breathing becoming heavier. My best friend, or was, loves me. Not the love you share with the family. This is the love that tears you apart. This is the love that, if you're away from that person, you feel empty. This is true love. All those times we'd say it to each other back home, I didn't think much of it. I said it like I was saying it to my aunt, but I guess he's interpretation was different. I remember how his green eyes would widen, and how a large grin was put on his face once I said those three words. He'd recite them to me everyday, and I'd easily return them. I didn't think it was weird. We grew up together. When I was born, his mom brought him to come see me. Even if he was only 3 months. My heart begins to break. He's seen me date guys. Over and over. He's watched me cry over each break up. He was there to hug me and comfort me. He was there for me. Through everything, he was there. But I pushed him to the sidelines. He was left there, probably thinking he'd be better for me. He would never hurt me. But I didn't think he felt that way.

"Ryan, I love you too."

-

(SHORT I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! I'LL UPDATE SOON, I PROMISE. NO MORE "WAIT 2 MONTHS TO UPDATE" SHIT! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3)