Cook-Out

*A/N: I believe I have found my Kasey's Best Friend! She won't be in this chapter but soon! Thanks to all of you who have entered!*

I wake up to feeling of kisses on the back of my neck. I open my eyes all the way and see everyone is still asleep, besides Connor that is. I see his hand still resting on my stomach, so I grab it, intertwine our fingers, and rub my thumb on the back of his hand.

"Looks like someones awake..." I hear him say. I start to blush and smile. "Yeah.." I answer.

Then he grabs our hands and brings them up the my chest, and cuddles me closer.

"You want some breakfast?" He asks.

Right then my stomach growls. He chuckles. "I'll take that as a yes..." He unhooks our hands and crawls out of our blanket. Which made me upset but I got up anyways.

I followed him to the kitchen, sat down at the island and watched him get everything ready. He started to cook the eggs and bacon, while I snuck up on him.

I slowly got off the stool and tip-toed over to him. When I got right behind him I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped and the spatula flew onto the floor.

"Shit Kylie! You scared me!!" He says.

"That was my plan." I say in a 'duh' voice.

"Well now I gotta clean the spatula." He says smiling. He starts to walk over to the utensil, but I grabbed his wrist and turned him around. I kissed him an said "I got it." He laughs. "Ok." And kisses me back. I grab the spatula, cleaned it, and handed back to him. "Thank you." He says bowing. I giggle. "You are welcome" I say and curtsy. We both start cracking up, then the rest of the guys wake up. "Hey guys! Whats for breakfast!" Trevor exclaims. "Eggs and bacon." I reply in a british accent.

"Smells wonderful, don't you think Sam." Trevor says also british.

"Yes, yes it is!" We all start laughing because Sam said it more in a country accent then british.

After we all eat, I go and retrieve my phone from when I threw it last night.

The message was gone, how? I don't know. But it was.

I checked the time, it was already 12.

"Sam!" I yell from the living room. "Yeah?" He yells back. "Can I use your shower before I have to go?" "Yeah go ahead!" He yells back. But after he said that I heard laughing among all the guys.

They're planning something. So I walk up the stairs, with my stuff like I didn't hear anything. Then when I turned the corner to go into the bathroom. I turned on the shower but instead of getting undressed and hopping in, I got out of the bathroom and positioned myself right where you turn the corner, to see if any of them are trying something.

And sure enough I hear footsteps creeping up the stairs. I grab my bag, ready to hit who ever it is.

Then I see a body and I just swing without thinking. The person falls to the ground. I hit them about 4 more times, then they yell. "Kylie! Stop!" I cease the swing and look to see who it is. It's Ricky.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Well, I asked Sam to use the shower and he said yes. Then I heard you guys quietly laugh, like you were planning something." I reply. Then all the guys come running up.

"What hap....." Jc starts to ask but then burst out in laugh. The rest of the guys follow. Including Ricky.

"She knew!" Kian says in between breaths.

"Knew about what?" I asked.

They all finish laughing and Connor is the one to answer me. "We thought it would be funny for one of us to sneak into the bathroom while you were taking a shower." "Then the person would start like singing and talking to you. To scare you" Ricardo added.

"But I guess you found out." Ricky finishes.

"You guys are idiots. Can I take a shower now?" I ask. "Yes you can." Connor says, while the rest of the guys walk down stairs. He leans in to give me a kiss but I just walk away, trying to hide my smile. When I reach to door of the bathroom, I turn around to see Connor there with his arms across his chest and with puppy dog eyes.

I smile and spin around and shake my butt. I then close the door and hear Connor yell, "Thats not fair!" I just start laughing and take my shower.

After the shower I get dressed in a pair of bleached shorts, a blue tank-top with a heart cut out of the back, a creme bandeau, and again my gladiator flip-flops. I then put my hair in a ballerina bun.

When I got out of the bathroom, I hear my phone go off. I run down stairs and get it. I see Lilly texted me.

(Lilly)

Kylie I'm so sorry! Please forgive me.

I smile.

(Kylie)

It's ok! I'll see you guys later at the cook-out. I want you to meet some one. :)

(Lilly)

:) Ok!! See ya later!

After our conversation it was already 12:45. "Guys! We have to leave!" I yell.

"Ok!" I hear them yell while walking into the living room. Sam, Kian, Ricky, Trevor were wearing shorts, a tee-shirts/ tank-tops, and Vans. While Connor, Ricardo, and Jc were wearing skinny jeans, tee- shirts, and Toms/ Converses.

I grabbed Connor's hand and we were on our way.

Once we got there it was like the party started an hour ago. Everyone was already there, the music was blaring, and the smell of food everywhere.

I lead all the guys to the backyard where the fire was going, kids were running, people were talking, and dancing. Then my sister and my mom see us and walk over.

"Ky!" My mom yells. "Hi Mom!" I say. "So, Mom I want you to meet some people. This is Ricky, Jc, Ricardo, Trevor, Sam, and Kian." I sat and point to each one. They all wave and say hi. "And Mom, this is Connor. My boyfriend." I finally say. "It's so nice to meet you guys!" She says. "I have to go help with the food. Help yourselves!" She says and walks away. I then walk over to my sister. "Deanna, I want to introduce you to someone." I take her hand and walk her over to Jc. "Jc this is my sister, Deanna. Deanna this is my friend, Jc."

I let go of her hand to let them get to know each other.

Then I walk back to the group. "Ok, guys. The drinks are over my the grill on the deck, and the food is inside. Make yourself at home. Kian, Sam you guys can invite Andrea and Mackenzie." Then they all go their separate ways.

Then I see Ryan and Lilly walk out of the house. I take Connor's hand and run to them. Once I reach them, I let go of Connor and engulf them into a hug.

"Guys I'm so sorry!!!" I say. "I shouldn't of yelled like that. Who cares if she's here."

"No Kylie. We're sorry we didn't tell you early." Ryan says. I break the hug and walk back to Connor. "Guys this is Connor, my boyfriend." Lilly screams and hugs him. "It's so nice to meet you! But if you hurt her you will die!" She says.

"LILLY!!" I threaten. "It's ok." Connor says laughing. We all start talking for the rest of the night, me and Connor dance, we sat by the fire, everyone was getting to know each other, Deanna and Jc were hanging out. This day was incredible! What could go wrong.

And of course the Universe hates me, so right when I thought that, everything went down hill.

____________________

Sorry I haven't updated. Didn't know what to write.

But here you go! Thanks to those you entered for the contest.

Hoped you liked it :)