The Day

*Authors Note: Remember guys..... If you want to be Kasey's Best Friend then message me on here or Kik me @ officialkylie12...(She's going to be in it a lot) I need a description of what you look like, personality, and your style! Thanks to those who have entered already! I have great plans for this fanfic. AND..... Thank you guys for the 700+ reads!! Means a lot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So guys....." I started. "Anything new happen?" I ask while getting another piece of pizza. All of a sudden I see Sam stand up. I turn around to face him. "I have an announcement!" he says. We all just stare at him to continue. "Well, I'm dating someone." He says cautiously. I drop my pizza, jump over th couch, and attacked him from behind. He landed right on his stomach. I flipped him around. "WHO!?!?!" I yell all excited. "Her name's Mackenzie.." He said confused. I finally let him up. "Tell me about her." I insisted. We both sat down again. "Well for starters she's absolutely beautiful! She's so fun to be around and I just smile when I'm around her." He says blushing. "Awe! Sammy has a girlfriend, Sammy has a girlfriend!" I tease. "Stop it!" he says blushing. "Fine." I say, but I knew I'd keep teasing him.

I decide to go get my pizza off the floor. I go pick it up, throw it away, and clean the sauce. I went to get a new pizza then. When all of a sudden I feel two arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulders, I smile thinking it's Connor....."Hey, babe can you get me one?" A younger voice says. I turn around and see Trevor. " OH MY FUCKING GOD! TREVOR I THOUGHT YOU WERE CONNOR!" I yell. Trevor starts laughing and eventually ended up on the floor..... almost dying. Then I looked over at the other boys and they were doing the same.

I walked over to them and sat back down next to Connor. I looked at him and he was crying from laughing so hard. He finally stopped and looked at me.. tears still brimming his eyes. I gave him the pouting lip and the really big eyes. "Awe Babe! I'm sorry, I'd that it would be funny." He says leaning in. Right at the last minute I turn my head and he kisses my cheek. "You did not, just do that!" He says. I just stick my tongue out at him. I get up and begin to run up stairs. I look over my shoulder and see him coming up the stairs. We make eye contact. He stops mid way up the stairs. I smile and run. I run into Sam's room and look around. "I need to hide..." I whisper. I see his closet, run over, and hide.

I hear Connor walking around up stairs. Then I hear him enter Sam's room. I start giggling quietly. I hear him step right in front of the closet. I stay as still as humanly possible. He begins to walk away. I start to open the closet, but it creaks. He quickly turns around and gives me a smirk. He starts to walk towards me. "Connor... Connor... Stop!" I say trying to be serious. He's still walking toward be. I laugh and close the closet door. He opens it and sees me. He climbs in and shuts it behind him. Then he finds his way over to me. His hands on the side of my hips and him over top of me. "Can I have my real kiss now?" He whispers seductively. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. I kiss him full on the lips. "Does that answer your question?" You say smiling into the kiss. He gives me one more quick kiss. "Let's go before they suspect anything." He says. Connor gets up. opens the closet, and helps me up. Once I'm up I steal one more kiss and start walking away. He quickly catches up and grabs my hips. He pulls me into him. He snakes his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

We head down stairs and see everyone watching a movie. "So, have fun?" Ricky says winking. "Shut up!" I tell him smiling. I look at my phone and see its already 8:30. "I should be going." I say to Connor. "Please stay!" He says. "Yeah, Kylie' Ricardo says. "Stay!" Kian says. "Fine, I'll text my mom."

(Kylie)

Hey mom can I stay at Sam's? All the guys are here.

(Mom)

I don't know Kylie.....

(Kylie)

Please Mom!

(Mom)

Fine. But be home by 1 tomorrow. We have a cook out.

(Kylie)

OK! Thanks Mom! Can the guys come?

(Mom)

Sure.

(Kylie)

Thanks Mom! Love You! :)

"She said yes!" I say. "Yay!" They yell. Then Jc pats the seat next to him. I go sit down with Connor right behind. I sit in the middle of Jc and Connor. I cuddle into Connor, my legs folded on the couch, my head in Connor's chest, and his arm slung over my shoulder.

Then we all started watching Pitch Perfect, Trevor singing every line perfectly! After the movie it was about 10. So we all layed down. Me and Connor on the couch, Sam on the smaller couch, and the rest of the guys on the floor. We turned off all the lights and got situated. "Hey guys, I forgot to tell you. I'm having a cook out and my mom said you guys can come, and Sam and Kian?" "Yeah?" They reply. "You can bring your girlfriends, I really wanna get to know them!" I said. "OK." They said. "And guys?" I ask. "Yeah Kylie?" Ricky answers for all of them. "I love you guys! You guys took my mind off everything and made this day the best day ever." I admitted. I feel Connor kiss my head and the grip on his arm tighten as he pulled me closer into him. "We love you too!" Sam yells. We all laugh. We start dozing off when I hear Connor whisper in my ear, "I love you more though." Which made me smile for the whole night.

*3 hours later*

I hear my phone vibrate. I reach over to the end table and grab my phone. I look at the time, it said 1 a.m.! Who would text me at this time, I thought. I open the text. It was an unknown number.

(Unknown)

That's right bitch. I'm here. You better be scared...

My heart starts racing and I start to shake. I throw my phone across the room onto the other side. I cuddle closer into Connor, apparently I woke him up. "Is everything OK? You're sweating." He says. I just shake my head no and cuddle way more closer into him. He lays back down and tightens his arms around my waist. "It's OK. I won't let anything hurt you. I promise."

But how could I be so sure........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked it! :)

Remember Kik or message me if you want the part!

Who is it?

Will Connor keep his promise?