Chase and Fight

I lay back down and try to remember last night.

Ok, first Connor went to have a boys day.

Then me, Ryan, and Lilly went to have a friends day. Then we went to a bon fire. But I can't remember anything after that.

All I know is something happened that ended up with Ryan right next to me.

Next thing I know I hear sirens and I see red and blue flashing lights. I quickly realize whats going on. I sit up and try to wake up Ryan.

"Ryan!" I whisper yell. He didn't move. I was not getting in trouble. So I slapped him. "Ryan!" I yell while I hit him.

He finally moves and sits up. "What?" He asks still a little drunk. "The cops are here, we have to find Lilly. Now!" I quickly stand up and grab his arm. We start walking around and looking for her. Just then I see two males walk onto the beach with uniforms. Oh god.

I grabbed Ryan's wrist and pulled him to the nearest rock. We crouched down. I quickly pull out my phone and text Olivia.

(Me)

LILLY! GET UP! HIDE, THE COPS ARE HERE!

(Lilly)

Im out in the car already! Hurry!

"Lilly's out in the car." I tell Ryan. But of course he fell back asleep. "Ryan!" And I slapped him again.

"I'm sorry! I'm up!" He says getting back to his feet. "Lilly's out in the car." I repeat. "We have to sneak around them."

I move my head around to see where the police were. Their backs were turned towards us. "Go." I say. Then me and Ryan start sprinting. Which was a good choice but also not.

Since we were running we made sound against the sand and of course the cops heard us and they started chasing us. We keep running.

We ran off the beach onto the board walk and make a quick left into an alleyway. We see the police run by and we know we're safe.

We slowly walk out only to see those horrible eyes staring at us. "Going somewhere slut?" Kasey asks.

"Yes actually, home." I say pushing past her. "Oh no you don't. Hey over here!" She yells down the street the the cops. They quickly turn and start running back towards us. She grabs me and won't let me go.

Then Ryan rips her hands off of me and pushes her back against the wall. "Don't touch her!" He yells. He lets go of her and grabs me. We start running towards the parking garage. We finally get there and see Lilly sitting in the car.

We hop in. "Go!" We yell in unison.

And she drove off.

( *Connor's Prov* )

I got home at about 12 last night and went right to bed.

I woke up again around 5 am to the sound of a door slamming and panting.

It's probably just one of the guys. Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. It's one of the guys, I kept reminding my self.

Then I hear the door open. My heart beating faster. I fell the left side of the bed stoop down, and an arm wrap around me. I feel the other body shaking.

I finally turn over and see Kylie laying there wide eyed and sweating.

"What happened!?" I asked concerned. "Nothing, I'll tell you later."

I flip back over. Not to go back to sleep but to turn on the light.

"No not later! Tell me now!" I demand. "Connor, it's no big deal." She says shocked.

"Yeah fucking right, its no big deal! You're over here sweating and shaking like crazy, with a terrified look on your face!" I yell. When I said that she tried to turn her facial expression normal but it didn't work.

She still didn't say anything. She seemed like she wasn't all there.

"Are you drunk?!" I asked angrily. She just looks down.

"How could you be so irresponsible?! You're not 21! Look, now I sound like a damn parent!"

"I'm sorry I'm living my life!" She yells. "You call this "Living Your Life" ? I ask. "You have your whole life." I say calming down. She didn't even look me in the eyes.

"I'm sleeping down stairs." I finally say.

( * Kylie's Prov * )

He just left. And it was all my fault. Why did I get drunk?

I started asking so many questions. Why this? Why that?

I finally fall asleep with tears in my eyes.

_________

I'm so sorry this is late!

Theres no excuse.

I hope you liked it! :)