The Flight (Part 2)

"Of course!" Ricky said. "I love your videos!!"

I was completely starstruck! Ricky, one of the cutest people ever, and also part of probably one of the most famous collab channels.... Liked my videos?

"Is this real life?" I accidentally said aloud. He started dying of laughter. At first I was confused, but then i realized what I just said and started blushing. Ricky still laughing, practically crying got up.

He put his hand in the over head compartment and took out his camera. He sat down, turned on the camera, and wiped some tears away before pressing record. "Hey guys, Ricky here, and right now I'm on a plane!" He yelled. "You guys will never guess who I met!" He continued.

Then he turned the camera towards me. "KYLIEFOREVER!" He exclaimed. I smiled and waved at the camera. "Hey guys!" I said.

Ricky turned his camera so that it was only on him. "You guys don't understand how much I fangirled over her!" He said. Which made me blush. "But, she almost fainted when she met me too so we're even." He said. I started cracking up because it was true. "You guys should go check her out, I'll put her link in the downbar." "See. You. Guys. Later." Then he turned off the camera and put it away.

I was freaking out inside because Ricky, Ricky Freaking Dillon, put a link to my channel in HIS downbar. But I held it in because I didn't want to embarrass myself any further.

So he sat down again and he started asking me questions.

"So..." He started. "Where are you going?"

"Cali." I replied.

"REALLY?! OH MY GOD!" He screamed. Then he got up and started dancing in the middle on the aisle. Then, a flight attendant came and told him to sit down. When he sat down he looked at me and we started laughing.

When we finally stopped he continued. "We have to hang out! Why are you going to California anyways?" He asked.

"I'm moving there!" I said. I could tell he was trying not to jump up and start dancing again.

"YAY!" He said. "Now every time I visit Sam, Kian, and Trevor with Connor, Jc, and Ricardo you could hang out with us!!"

"YAY!" I yelled back trying not to laugh at his excitement, but also trying to hide my own. It was only my dream to hang out with them!

For the rest of the flight we started to get to now each other more then what we knew through each others videos. Other than our ages. (Authors note: Kylie is 18) Then we finally landed in Texas!

--------------------------

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it!! :)