The Incident

*Jc's prov*

I could tell Kylie was lying. "LIAR!!" I yelled. Then I threw her farther into the water, laughing.

About 20 seconds later,we all stopped laughing, and we couldn't find her. We all started to panic!

"KYLIE!" Trevor yelled. Then we all joined in.

"KYLIE!" We all yelled.

"OVER THERE!" Kian screamed. We all looked in the direction that he pointed in.

We saw hands above the water waving in the air. Sam started swimming as fast as he could after them. We all followed. We reached them but, realized that there was a current. So we all started swim back towards the shore. When we got out of the current we knew Connor was the only one who could get her.

*Connor's prov*

After we decided to let me go get Kylie, I swam as fast as I could. I finally reached the current and let in carry me to Kylie.l

I finally reached her and grabbed her hands. I pulled her up out of the water and held onto her as tight as I could. Remembering what to do if I was in the current, I let the current carry us farther, trying to keep is both up.

When I knew I couldn't do that, I just focused on keeping her up. When we got to the calmer part of the current I started swimming to shore.

I finally reached it and laid her on the sand and I laid next to her, being exhausted. Then I heard muffled sounds of the guys running towards us already on the phone. Then I fell asleep holding her hand.

*Kylie's prov*

I felt a hand holding mine. I looked over to my right and saw Connor. What happened? But, then I started hearing sirens, felt people lifting me, setting me down, straps around me and moving. Then I fell asleep.

Next thing I knew, I heard beeping. I started to open my eyes but was blinded my the light and white walls. When my eyes finally adjusted, I looked around. I saw 6 guys fast asleep on the couches and chairs. I smiled and got a major headache. "Ow!" I yelled. Then Ricky woke up.

"GUYS SHE AWAKE!" He screamed. Which made my head hurt more.

They all jumped up and crowded around the bed. "How are you feeling?" Sam asked.

"Are you ok?" Trevor asked.

"Let her talk!" Ricky said laughing a little. I started laughing too but then my headache got worse.

"Ow!" I yelled again.
"Whats wrong!?" Ricardo asked. "Nothing just a headache." I replied. "I'll call the nurse." Kian said. Then he went off.

"What happened? Why am I in the hospital?" I asked.

"Well........." Jc said hesitantly. "You kind of got caught in a current, for awhile. After I threw you....and... and.. IM SO SORRY KYLIE!!" Jc said weeping.

"Jc i'm fine, i'm just sore."

"No it's not fine Kylie! Im so sorry." He said now crying and looking down.

I grabbed one of his hands and used the other to tilt his chin up. "Jc Im fine... See!" I said waving my hands in the air. He started laughing. "But one more question." I said. They all looked at me questionably. "Who saved me?"

"Connor." They said slowly. I looked around trying to find him.

"Where is he?!"

___________________

Wheres Connor!!!!????

What will happen!!??

Hope you liked it! Please vote and share this to others! And comment what you thought! :)