Character Insite

(A/N GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN!!! I didn't know what to write!)

This part is gonna be all about every one else instead of Connor and Kylie.

(Andrea's Prov)

I woke up the next morning with Kian's arms wrapped tight around. I tried to wriggle out if them without waking him up, yeah, that didn't work.

I feel his grip get tighter, and tighter.

"Kian let go!" I laugh.

"No!" He pouts.

"Come on I need to text Kylie!"

"You can do it later! She's probably not even awake yet."

I glance over at my alarm clock. It says 8:30. Yeah she definitely not up yet.

"But me and Jenn are going to look at apartments." I say.

"You don't have to get ready yet." He whines.

"Yes I do, the open house starts at 10:30."

"It won't take you two hours to get ready!"

"Kian, i'm a girl!" I say as I look behind me at him.

He's opens, rolls his eyes and lets me go. I hop up but turn around to give him a long kiss. He breaks it and says "If you don't get ready right now, i'm gonna pull you back to this bed and never let go."

Once he says that I get up quick and run.

(Carly's Prov)

I get up and its almost 9.

I check my phone and see I have a text from Kasey.

'We need to talk' ~Kasey

Oh god... No, no she can't know! Please god.

I text back, Where?

'Starbucks in 20 minutes.' ~Kasey

I set my phone done and quickly pick out what to wear.

I grab my wallet and phone and head out. I quickly text Kylie.

'Kasey wants to talk! What if she knows?!' ~Carly

(Ricky's Prov)

I haven't seen Connor since last night, but i knew what the girls were planning. Maybe we can hang out, the O2L guys and all the girls. How'd that work out? But i'm happy that Connor has someone.

Ok that sounded corny.... But I just wished he's bring Kylie around. Like girl I introduced her to you. You should be thanking me! *snap*

(Jc Prov)

I've been hanging out with Deanna lately. (A/N If you don't remember thats Kylie's sister.)

She a pretty amazing girl. I don't know if we're official, but I'd like to be. She's cool. We're hanging out tonight, we're going bowling. I'll show her up!

(Trevor's Prov)

I practically live in the studio. I've been here and there, traveling and writing music. Then I have X-Factor coming up! I seriously can't believe that this is my life. Its incredible!

(Ricardo's Prov)

I've kinda move away from O2L.
I need to really focus on my radio station and everything else. I'll miss everyone, but I need to stay in Texas and focus.

(Carly's Prov)

I finally get to Starbucks and I see Kasey right away.

"CARLY!" She yells.

Oh god, she knows I helped Kylie, that i've been hanging out with her.

When I walk closer I see her face is still bruised from when Kylie hit her. That day was actually really funny!

"You need to help me get back at Kylie. I'm done with her and I will ruin her!" Kasey says not even waiting till I was close enough to touch her.

My eyes go wide but I try to look calm. "Why she isn't anything to us." I say trying to be confident. I feel bad about talking about her but, if Kasey knew I was friends with her I'd be punched out.

"Exactly, so she should go."

Oh god what am I gonna do.... I'm just standing here, staring at her. On one side Kylie is one of my beat friends! But on the other Kasey will make my life a living hell. "Ok." I say.

(Ryan's Prov)

I can't stop thinking about the Bonfire. I know what happened between me and Kylie, but does she. She was pretty wasted so I don't think she does. I think i'm actually falling for her. I've known her since we were kids. She's one of my best friends, and I feel really close to her. I'd be better for her, but Connor's in the way. He'll be gone.

(Lilly's Prov)

Me and Ryan haven't talked to Kylie since the Bonfire. I don't even remember most of that night, you could say I was a little tipsy. But I do remember Kylie dancing with a guy that definitely wasn't Connor. But he did look very familiar, I kept my mouth shut. I don't wanna start MORE drama between her and Connor. I wonder if she ever told him.

This chapter was just so everyone knew what all the other characters we're doing. I left out Sam because so far nothings really going on with him right now. But I hoped you guys liked this. Follow me on twitter @/ Kylieforever13 and tell me if you want more of these through out the story. :D