The Reason

Authors note: I need a girl to play Kasey's best friend to come with her to California, If you are interested message me on here or Kik me @ officialkylie12 .... I need a description if what you look like, personality, and your style.

*Kylie's Prov*

I had to get away. Just for a few hours, till I was cooled off. I can't believe they didn't tell me. They know what she is and how I feel about her.

I started walking to nowhere, but then texted Connor.

(Kylie)

Hey can I come over? 😞

(Connor)

Whats wrong hon? Is everything ok?

(Kylie)

No, not really. Can I please come over?

(Connor)

Of course, but the guys are over if you don't mind.

(Kylie)

That's fine. It'll get my mind off things... Thanks babe 😊

(Connor)

No problem babe... See ya soon 😘

He always knew how to make me smile, even if he wasn't trying. I turned directions and headed to Starbucks to get everyone a coffee then off to Connor's.

*20 min. later*

I finally arrived at Connor's. I walked up to the door and heard screaming and running around. I pushed the doorbell and everything got silent.

*Connor's Prov*

We all heard the doorbell ring. It must be Kylie. I told the guys that she is really upset, so we decided to make her smile and decorate the house. Thank god we finished right when she came.

I walked to the door and on the way turned off the lights. I opened the door and saw her face. She looked so depress. I took the coffees she had in her hand and set in on the table next to the door, then immediately hugged her. She broke down right away.

I lead her into the dark living room. The lights came on and all the boys screamed, "SURPRISE!" She jumped but instantly smiled right after. She looked up at me, I smiled and then she kissed me and whispered, "You are the best boyfriend ever."

"Hey!" Trevor yelled. "We helped too!" Kylie got out of my embrace and went into a group hug with all of the guys. "That's more like it!" Jc said in the middle of the hug. We all started laughing and everyone pulled away.

*Kylie's Prov*

I can't believe they did this! I love them so much.

After the thank you, we all went and sat on the floor with pizza and started talking.

Then the question came up, the whole reason I was here. "Kylie?" Ricky asked. "Yeah?" "Why are so upset?" My happiness turned to total sadness. I knew this was coming but I tried to forget about it, and I was hoping they would too.

Connor saw how mad I got, so he laid down next to me and started drawing circles on my back. I did work, I got more relaxed. "Well.." I started.

"There's this girl named Kasey, from my old school back in Pennsylvania. We used to be best friends."

"Used to be?" Kian asked. "Yeah used to be." I confirmed. "What happened?" Ricardo asked.

"She got boobs!" I said throwing my hands in the air. They all started laughing, I did too. It was funny yet true.

"She..... Got..... Boobs?" Sam made out in between breaths. "Yeah! She got boobs. She thought once she got boobs, that I was worthless, so she dumped me and went off to become a slut..." I said.

They all knew I was serious, so they didn't laugh, but they did look confuse. Then I feel Connor move closer and put his arm around my waist. He then whispered in my ear, "You aren't worthless to me.." Then he kissed my cheek. I look at him and kiss him on the lips.

Next thing I hear is Jc. "Wait something doesn't make sense." He stated. I gave him a confused look. "Why are you upset about this then?" Then I realized I left that part out. "Oh, right. Well she coming here for the summer." I said looking down. When I look up all there jaws were open. "The whole summer?" Sam asked. All I could do was nod.

Then all of a sudden Ricky and Trevor stand up. "No hoe of a bitch is gonna lay a finger on you!" Ricky said. "And no bitch of a hoe is even gonna come near you or look at you!" Trevor added. Them they high-fived and put their hands in their hips.

We all looked at each other and started rolling in the floor laughing. This is why I love these guys and nothing can change that.

___________

Hoped you liked it :)

What will happen with Kylie and Kasey? XP

Remember if you want the part of Kasey's best friend, message me on here or Kik me!