Connor

They all just looked down. Tears started to brim my eyes. "WHERE IS HE!?" I yelled sobbing. Ricardo looked up.

"Next door..." I quickly pulled all the wires off and IV out of me. An alarm started going off, but I didn't care. I needed to see Connor. I reached his room and saw him laying there. I sat on a chair next to his bed and grabbed his hand. Then I started crying.

"Connor." I whispered.

*Connor's prov"

I felt someones hand holding mine. I tried opening my eyes, but the light gave me a major migraine, so I quick shut my eyes.

"Ow." I said.

"Connor?" I heard a girls voice ask. It sounded familiar. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Connor!" Then I felt someone hug me. This time when I opened my eyes I was ok.

"Kylie?" I asked. "Kylie!" Then I hugged her back. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your room?" I asked her.

"I had to come see you," She said, breaking the hug. "And thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For saving me." She answered. I grabbed both her hands and looked at her. "Kylie," I started. "I did what I had to, don't thank me." I said. I had to save her, I had to.

*Kylie's prov*

Connor's words kept replaying in my head. He didn't have to save me, but he chose to. My heart fluttered.

Then all of a sudden security came in with a bunch of doctors. "Kylie!" My doctors said.

"What?" I asked nonchalant.

"What are you doing!?" They asked.

"Visiting my friend, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here." I stated.

"Well you came and you saw! So lets go." They said and grabbed my arm.

"I'll see you later." Connor said.

"Oh, and Kylie?" He asked. I stopped the doctor and looked at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your butt is hanging out." He said laughing. I looked down and my hospital gown was open in the back. I grabbed the dress pulling it closed.

"Shut up!" I yelled laughing. The last thing I heard was him laughing while i left the room.

Connor was ok. He was ok.

_________________

Connor's Ok!!!!!

Sorry its short. :(

But I'll try to post more tomorrow.

Hoped you liked it!! :)