Friends Day? Or More

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I look around and see the Connor is no where to be seen. I get up and walk to the kitchen. And of course their was Connor.

"Hey." I say. He turns, looks at me and smiles. "Hi Kylie!" He says happily. I sit in the chair at the island. "What time is it?" I ask. "11. And how many pancakes do you want." "2." I answer.

He puts 2 on one plate and 2 on another for himself. The he sits next to me. I start to eat, but he doesn't he's just looking at me.

I swallow my food. "What?!" I finally ask. "What happened earlier?" He asked concerned. I look away. "Kasey..." I answer in a low tone. "She was at Starbucks when I went to go get us coffee and she was a bitch as usually." I say while playing with my fingers. "And she had a friend with her. She looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I cracked Kasey in the nose and she tells her friend to get me. Then I realize once her friend catches up, it's one of my best friends from YouTube. Carly." I tell him this with out giving him a chance to ask questions, then I get up from my seat and head up stairs.

I go up to my room where Lilly and Ryan are. "Hey guys." I say sadder then tried. I look at them and they are watching a movie. Ryan moves over and pats the seat next to him. I smile weakly, walk over, lean against him and pull a blanket up over my body.

*Connor's Prov*

I have to do something for Kylie. Just to make her feel better. I quickly clean are dishes and head over to Sam's so I could get new clothing. I walk in and see all the guys. "Hey." I say while practically running past. I quickly go upstairs, change and head down stairs. Once I get down stairs Kian's blocking the door.

"Come on Kian let me out." I say laughing. "Connor we need to talk." Ricky chimes in. I turn around to face all of them. "You've been hanging out a lot with Kylie and not us." Sam says. "We all came down here for a boys summer." Jc adds.

*flashback*

I was sitting in my dorm room getting ready to pack up because it was the end of the semester.

I had no clue what I would do for the summer but I was excited. Then my phone started ringing.

It was Ricky.

"HEY CON DA BON!" He yelled through the phone. "Hey Ricky!" I say back.

"So all of the boys and I decided that we would go to Cali for the summer and live with Trevor, Sam, or Kian!"

Then I hear two beeps and more voice.

"CONNOR!" Jc, Sam, Kian, Trevor, and Ricardo yell. "Hey guys!" I say.

"So Ricky told you!" Trevor ask excitedly. "Yeah! And Im in!" I answer.

"Ok but this is a boys summer!" Sam says.

*end of flashback*

That really worked out didn't it. We all have girlfriends.

"I'm sorry." I say. "Hey why don't we hang put today just us?" I asked. They all get up, yelling. "I going to text Kylie."

(Me)
Hey Kylie, Me and the boys decided to have a boys day.

(Kylie)
Ok. Have fun :)

*Kylie's Prov*

Connor's having a boys day. So I guess I'll have a friends day!

"Guys?" I say during the movie. "Let's do something!" Lilly and Ryan look at each other then attack me. "Of course!" Lilly yells.

We all get up and change into our bathing suits and put clothes over top.

We all head to a place called Lemonade. We all get some smoothies and go to the beach.

Without even thinking we throw our stuff down, take off our clothes, and run into the water.

Finally a nice day with no drama.

"So Kylie whats with this whole sudden "Friends Day." " Ryan asked putting quotes around Friends Day. "Well we haven't hung out in a while, and the drama with you know who, so I thought I should get my mind off of it." "Was Connor busy?" Lilly asked suspiciously. "And that too." I say cautiously.

She shrugged and then splashes me. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" Ryan says laughing. I just stand there. After they stop laughing they look at me concerned. "Kylie? I'm sor...." She could finish because I attacked her with water. "THATS WHAT YOU GET!" I yell back laughing.

Then our splashes turned into a full on water fight.

Afterwards we head back to our towels and I check my phone.

I go on twitter and type, "Best Day Ever! ❤🌊☀" then I tagged Lilly and Ryan and click tweet.

We all sit there and talk for hours. When I checked my phone again it was already 6. I go on twitter again and see there is a bon fire about 10 minutes away. "Guys let go to a bon fire!" I yell. We all quickly pack up and go to the bon fire.

When we get there we are welcomed with drinks. We all take one and start dancing. I'm not going to let anyone stop me from having the best night ever.

**A few drinks later**

I was starting to get drunk. And I could tell. We were having the best time ever.

**few more drinks later**

Ok, now I was flat out drunk. Lilly and Ryan went off to dance with some random people, so I decided I would to.

I started dancing with this really nice, cute guy. He looked familiar but you know I couldn't tell.

Then I kissed him. I don't why but I did. And I couldn't pull away. Then we both fell on the ground, still kissing.

**3 hours later**

I woke up with a major headache. I was still a little tipsy but I could comprehend things. I looked around and saw I was on the beach. There were people everyone passed out drunk. Then I felt an arm on my waist. I looked over to my right and saw Ryan.

What happened?

____________
I decided I'm going to try to write every friday!

Hey guys! Im so sorry I haven't wrote in a LONG time. And I know this isn't the best chapter. I had no clue what to write. Hoped you liked it though :)?