She Knows

A/N OH MY GOD!! 23.8k+ READS! Guys I never thought in a million years that I'd ever get that many reads! Thank you guys so much, really. I love you guys!!

Ok guys I just started school and its pretty crazy. I have field hockey practice after school then i'm gonna have to do homework. So if I don't update a lot that is why. But I really hope you guys are liking this story so far. I don't know when it's going to end yet. But I might make a sequel, maybe! So yeah anyways Thank you guys again it means the world! <3
__________________________

"What do you mean she found out!" I yell at Carly sitting on the couch.

"She found out I've been telling you about her plan." Carly says calmly.

"What are we gonna do!" I say hyperventilating.

"We'll just go to Vidcon and get away." Carly says standing up.

"No this needs to fucking stop, I'm tired of always being scared of her."

*Knock Knock*

"Now who the fuck is it!?" I yell stomping over to the door.

I grab the handle and swing it open with an annoyed look on my face but that quickly changes. Standing right in front of me is the one and only Tyler Oakley, with Troye Sivan and my lovely boyfriend!

"OH HEY! Thanks for the nice welcome." Tyler says, and I instantly blush.

"Well babe you ready to go? The girls are waiting." Connor says.

"Umm. Um." Guys I can't even speak. ITS FREAKING TYLER OAKLEY AND TROYE SIVAN!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE THEM! I literally can't move.

"Hello, earth to Kylie." I hear Ricky say as he walks up behind the guys. Still no movement. I'm in the same exact spot I was when I answered the door, with my hand on the handle and my eyes wide. I probably look like a freak!

"Damn girl calm down!" I hear Troye say laughing.

*The worst things in life come free to us* My phone start to sing which takes me out of my trance.

"Oh I'm sorry please come in." I say before turning to Carly to ask her to hand me my phone, but of course she's doing the exact thing I was doing a minute ago. Being a deer in the head lights.

"Carly!" I yell for the 10th time.

"Wha- What?"

"Can you hand me my phone?" I say laughing.

"Oh yeah, here." "Thanks."

I quickly pressed answer not checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"GET YO STUFF!" The person yells.

I drop my phone and start rubbing my ear. Dang they don't gotta yell.

I turn around to see all the guys by the door laughing their heads off. "Seriously guys! I'm practically deaf now!"

"Sorry, but you were so memorized by my looks, that you weren't moving. And we need to leave!" Tyler says.

"Don't flatter yourself." I says under my breath.

"Hey I heard that! I like her Connor she's sassy." Oakley says snapping his fingers in a z-formation.

"Well lets go! We have to check in by 9." Sam says.

"Ok I'll meet you out there. I just need to get my shoes." I say smiling.

While they all head out to the car with my stuff I turn to Carly.

"Ok well you can't come with us."

"WHY!" She yells.

"Calm down. Its just all the tickets are sold out and we can't get you in without one. So here's what i'm thinking, my parents and sister are going to San Fran the days I'm at Vidcon. So they're leaving soon. You can just stay here, she'll never know, and if my parents come back before us just say I called you to wait at the house for me and I gave you a key, ok?"

"I don't know if that'll work." Carly says nervously.

"Trust me it's ok. My parents are home right now, so here's the key and wait outside till they leave. Their flight is in an hour so they'll be leaving like.." I say, but then my parents come down with suitcases.

"Now." I laugh.

"I thought you left already?" My mom asks.

"I was just about to!" I say happily.

"So are we, well we'll see you in a couple of days!" My mom says hugging me.

I hug all my family and watch them head out the door.

"Well just stay here then." I smile "Just keep all the doors locked, no one comes in or out, got it?"

"Got it." Carly replies.

*BEEP BEEP*

"Well I have to go, its gonna be fine, I promise." I say hugging her.

I quickly put on my TOMS, grab my phone and charger, and rush out the door waving bye.

I hop in the car, buckle up, and they drive away.

"VIDCON HERE WE COME!" I scream.

All the girls scream with me and turn the music up as "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees comes on.

This is gonna be the best days EVER!

_______________

Ok I know its short, I'm sorry please don't hate me!

I feel really bad about not updating so quickly and writing a really short one. So I'm gonna make another one ASAP and have it be long. Describing everything about the first day of Vidcon! Sound good? I think so :)

Well I hope you liked it! LOVE YOU! <3