The Plan

(*Connor's Prov*)

I woke up angry. Of course she would go out, the one night I decide not to see her, and get drunk! She's keeping things from me and i'm tired of it. We need to talk.

(*Kylie's Prov*)

Again I woke up with a major headache. I have to stop this, i'm hurting Connor. I love him and right now i'm just the worst girlfriend ever!

I grab my phone and decide to text Carly.

(Kylie)

Hey it's Kylie. I need some help, can we meet up?

(Carly)

Yeah of course! But we have to be careful of Kasey.

(Kylie)

Ok, meet me at the park in 30 minutes!

(Carly)

Ok see you then!

I throw my phone onto the bed and head to the bathroom. I get a shower and get dressed in some comfy shorts, one of my track shirts, and flip flops.

I decide just the throw my hair in a bun, and I apply some mascara, and powder foundation.

When I get downstairs I see Connor still lying down, sleeping i'm not sure, but his eyes are closed.

I head to the kitchen and grab some Arizona Tea. When I turn around I see Connor leaning against the doorway.

I smile weakly. "Morning." I say. His face is still blank, and his eyes are still trained on me.

I looked at my phone. I have to be at the park in 10 minutes.

I started to walk towards him, then I went around.

I headed towards the door, grabbing my sunglasses and wallet. But then I feel a hand on my arm.

"We need to talk." Connor says. "Not right now, I have something important." I answer.

"Nothing is more important then our relationship." He's says getting more angry.

"Connor, Please! This is very important to me."

"What is it then?" He asks, letting go of my arm.

I didn't speak for a little. He's just staring, waiting for an answer.

"I can't tell you." I say and I quickly run out.

I keep running, then I hear footsteps behind me. It's Connor.

"Please Connor! I'll explain later!" I yell behind me.

"No! You can tell me now!"

I quickly take a sharp turn into an alley. Then when I get to the end of the alley there is two ways to turn.

I look behind me to see if Connor made it to the alley yet.

He didn't, so I make a right. Half way down I can't see the main alley anymore, so i'm in the clear.

"KYLIE!" I hear him yell.

I start to cry a little.... I just made things worse.

Hopefully this is worth it.

*15 minutes later*

I finally make it to the park and I see Carly sitting in a bench.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I say out of breath.

"It's alright, but what do you need help with?"

"Hang on."

I take my phone out again and text Andrea.

(Kylie)

Hey, I need help with Connor! Can you come to the park?

(Andrea)

Of course! Be there in 5 minutes!

(Kylie)

Thanks Russett! <3

(Andrea)

Anytime <3

When Andrea finally made it to the park I filled them in on everything. The party, me and Ryan, Kasey, going to Connor drunk, the fight, and this morning.

"So, I need help to make it up to him." I say ending the story.

"Well, we need to get started." Andrea says.

We start talking about ideas.

"Wait, I have an idea." I say.

They both look at me. "A scavenger hunt!" They look at each other, than at me and smile.

We start figuring out the whole plan and then we start writing clues.

First Andrea is going to give Connor a note that says 'To show I love you, follow these clues to help you find your way. The first clue is some where you can get the coffee you love. Once there order your favorite drink (it's on me) and say chocolate and they'll give you the next clue'

Then he'll go to Starbucks, and say chocolate. They'll then give him a clue that says, 'Good, now the next clue is at Target, taped under the 4th register to the left.'

Once he gets that clue it'll say, 'You're pretty good at this, lets see if you can get this one. This clue was close to you the whole time, check in your car where you keep most of your things.'

He'll go back to his car and go into the center console. There he'll find a macaroon and a note that says 'Where is this from?'

Then he'll drive to a place called Lemonade. No one will be in the store except for the workers. There will be a note on the door that says 'Make your own Macaroon! :) '

Connor will make some macaroons, then one of the workers will give him the last clue. 'Make sure you keep one for me! :) Now head to the place where we first kissed.'

He'll go to my house where I'll be there with a home cooked Italian dinner, and I'll apologize.

"Ok, I think we're ready!" I said excitedly to both of them. "Thank you so much for helping me!"

"Anytime." Carly says.

"Well I have to go, have to start picking out what to cook for tomorrow." I'll text you everything.

I head home and go right online.

This is going to be amazing!