Party!

We started getting ready. I wore black shorts, a flowy peach shirt, and my black gladiator sandals. My hair was curly. Lilly wore blue and white ombre shorts, a Brandy Melville shirt with the phases of the moon, and black sandals. Her hair was straight. And finally Ryan wore khakis, with a black muscle tank top, and black low rise converse. And his hair was up in the front. (kinda like Kian's)

Finally we were ready. I took like 5 minutes to find where the party was on the beach. It was pretty obvious with the huge bon fire and music playing.

When we got there I instantly saw Connor. I grabbed my friends hands and ran up behind him. I let go of their hands and put them over his eyes. He jumped and turned. Once he saw me his eyes lit up.

"Kylie!" He yelled and gave a hug.

"Can't..... Breathe...." I got out.

"Oh sorry." He said blushing.

"It's all good!"

I looked behind him and saw Ricky, Ricardo, Jc, Sam, Kian, and Andrea. I was shocked. I loved Andrea! Her and Kian were perfect! I gave all of them big hugs. Then I introduced myself to Andrea. "Hi, Im Kylie." "Oh I know I love your videos! Im Andrea!" "Oh I know I love your videos to and your style!" I said. "Thanks!" She replied.

We all started talking and then someone came with beer. Everyone went over including me. Everyone got a beer even Lilly and Ryan. I was kinda scared. I've never had one before. Then Connor saw me.

"You know you don't have too have one." He stated. "I know but I want to." I said then I grabbed one a cup and took a sip. It wasn't that bad.

Then all started dancing. Me with Connor, Lilly with Sam, Kian with Andrea, Ricky with a girl named Rachel, Ricardo with a girl named Elizabeth, Ryan with a girl named Julia, and Jc with a girl named Becca. We were all having a lot of fun and we were all really, really drunk.

Then Connor pulled me out of the group of people and over to the water. He took off his clothes except for his boxer I get the same thing and bra underwear on. Then we started splashing each other. I didn't care what the doctor said it felt amazing!! Then we heard sirens and flash lights flashing. The police! Me and Connor swam behind a huge rock and we watched everyone leave the beach. After everyone was gone we started cracking up.

"Oh my god we could of gotten caught!" I said to him. He was still laughing and suddenly stopped and looked at me. I stopped and looked at him too. We both started leaning in till our lips met.

________________

Sorry I haven't made one in a little.

Been really busy with school and track.

Hoped you liked it :)