Coming Together (Part 1)

Recap:

She turned to me as I looked out over the light filled area, "I'm going to go tell the others, you can go do whatever." She said and with a grin on her face and spring in her step she turned off.

End Recap

Thea's POV

I sighed and kicked a small stone out of my path, I was frustrated and bored. What's wrong? I could hear the worried tone in Zodiac's voice and gave the dragon a small smile.

"Well," I said speaking out loud knowing that no one was around, "ever since Fai and I found the exit to this place everyone seems to be elsewhere and they're trying to figure out how to get everyone out and everything. I know that's important however I seem to be getting ignored and forgotten. I mean, it's not that I want the attention or anything it's just I wouldn't mind if they simply said hello at times." I told Zodiac in a rush, the annoyance leaking into my voice.

As you said, they are busy however remember that they are trying to figure a way out and that requires a lot of attention however are you sure there's nothing more?

"What do you mean?" I asked Zodiac confused, this time the black dragon sighed before answering.

Maybe something else is wrong, Zodiac said.

"Ahh, I get ya, however maybe I'll just take a quick walk around some of the guard passages, nothing else to do really."

Perhaps that will help you calm down, Zodiac said.

I turned to the dragon with an angry expression, "I'm not angry!" I shouted with my arms in the air in annoyance, the dragon hummed.

I turned around and marched off muttering under my breath about "insufferable dragons who like riling their partners up." With my staff-dagger thing in one hand, I really need to name that, I briefly remembered using my bow before I got caught with Storm.

That seemed so long ago, I wasn't very good with a bow. However Storm managed to help my aim somehow, or it was luck, and I had done well at that moment although I probably wouldn't ever again.

I withdrew from my thoughts on past memories as I reached the guard routes. My grip tightened around my weapon, which I decided to call a blade staff, as a low, long howl echoed along the rocky corridor.

"Et loqueris ad eos capite per magum Scrying videam," a shiver went through me as I heard strange words being said. I knew that they were most likely from the magic language that I had been told about however I couldn't translate them myself.

"Magician Head, group G has found the monster entrance. I cannot to anything more to stop them exiting these caves." The voice paused and I held my breath hoping they wouldn't realise I was there. "The girl has also started struggling for her mind back," at this I was confused. What on earth did the person mean that someone was trying to get their mind back?

"How did they find the exit?" A deep, gravelly voice spoke, it sounded slightly detached and ragged however that probably had to do with how the two were speaking to each other. I also noticed that this voice was definitely male (or almost definitely male) whereas everyone I had seen (humans) were female and quite young too.

"A new girl... The one whose dragon gave us some problems, Snow Storm I believe he was called," I gasped at the sound of my dragons' name. Before internally cursing myself as the noise echoed along the cave.

"Exterminate her," the man said.

"Very well, however someone has detected my presence as well, I must go. Prepare for battle," the girl said.