Explanations

Recap:

Ademar sighed and looked at Erin, Charlie and Sly. "Guys, I'd like you to meet Storm and Fear. I think they need an explanation."

"Why?" Sly asked the grin slipping off his face as if he had just realised us dragons were there.

"Because Storm made up the plan and his got friends... Among the other dragons and not all those dragons are here." Ademar said as I told him a bit of information that could help me get a better reception. "Apparently there's another group of dragon riders, people locked up like us."

"You know what? How about we start from the beginning." Charlie started.

End Recap

Storm's POV

For a moment Charlie stood, probably wondering what to say, before he opened his mouth. "Charlie, we have the others!"

Charlie immediately froze and straightened himself at Erin's words, "Hell. We'll need to get there first and lend a helping hand. There are some dragons there under mind control that will fight back, we need the dragons to help."

Igraine! I called out, trying my best to project the words to her despite the distance.

Storm? Igraine's voice came back weak obviously the distance was making things difficult. Storm there are people fighting and almost all the dragons' chains have been cut! We're in disarray, disorder, there are some dragons turning on others!

I internally cursed before speaking to Ademar, Ademar most of the dragons have been released. However some are turning on other dragons, no dragon knows what's going on. They need order.

Ademar relayed my words to Charlie, Erin and Sly who all grimly turned around. "It'll take a few minutes to get there," Charlie said as he started jogging.

I roared at the idiots, there are two dragons here we can carry you there quickly.

Ademar once again relayed what I said to the others. Charlie laughed awkwardly and turned back around to face me.

Charlie looked at Sly who was glaring at the ground, "Sly now that we can get out of here you'll have to have a dragon."

"I don't want to," Sly said as he kicked the ground with one foot.

"Sly, c'mon do you want to get out of here or not?"

"Oh, alright," Sly said with a sigh.

I lowered myself and Fear copied my movements. Climb on, I said trying to speak to all their minds however I only connected with Ademar. Ademar obviously guessing I was getting annoyed repeated my instructions quickly before he got on my back.

Sly and Erin got on Fear's back which left Charlie to climb onto me. Once everyone was aboard I flapped my wings once before launching into the air.

I circled the room before being directed through the door I'd come through which had fallen down sometime during the fight. I looked at the door and debated if my wings would fit through. For my sake Storm, just go through! Fear said as he easily flew through the space.

Mentally grumbling and throwing caution to the winds, I swooped through the door. On the other side I barely managed to keep my wings from scraping against the walls. In front of me Fear suddenly landed and ran right, I followed his lead as we found ourselves running up a slope.

Fear roared and leaped once he reached where the slope became flat once again. I speeded up wondering what had caused him to do such a thing. When I reached the top of the flat I understood.