A Dragons' Plea

~~Snow Storms' POV~~

Continuing my journey towards the monster I found myself constantly dodging chains and every so often the monster would swipe its massive paws at me. Diving down slightly I got out of reach of the claws, but I was still within reach of the chains. Slowly circling the monster, I gained height and tried to find a place to attack.

Where's its weak point? I asked myself, a roar from Rolland brought me back to where I was; in a chains flight path. Dropping my height, I listened as Rolland brought my attention to something.

"It needs to know where you are! Fire at the eyes, Storm, the eyes!" I nodded showing that I had heard Rolland’s message started circling the monster. As I circled around I came into the monsters vision which let out a roar mixed with a growl of anger. Opening my mouth I spat out an energy ball at it, or what I thought was an energy ball. What came out was actually Igraine's attack, the three ice daggers struck the monsters face. One pierced the monsters’ eye, one hit next to the eye and one landed between the eyes. Not quite understanding what had happened, I tried to remember the feeling of my own attack; it was warm and cool at the same time and it had a feeling of safeness to it. I opened my mouth and spat out what I hoped was my own attack, I was fortunate as the attack that came out was my own one.

Knowing that since I was in my own mind land I could influence things a little, I willed my attack to split into two and hit both eyes. My plan succeeded and the monster let out a pain-filled sound before chains were flung at me, flames dancing along the silver, gleaming metal.

Red, orange, blue, green, yellow the colours of the fire danced before my eyes as I let myself fall before moving forward away from the flaming chains. Sending another silver bullet thing towards the monster as I darted around, I panicked as I saw two chains coming at me from opposite sides. Thrusting myself up using my wing muscles, I twisted my neck to catch a look at the panicking Rolland. I couldn't make out what he was saying it was as if he was trying to speak to me through water; at least what I imagined it would be like having never experienced it myself. My eyes clouded with confusion and suddenly the air around me seemed alive with volume, letting out a roar of pain as the sound filled my ears causing my head to clamour and ring. A roar made me turn my head back to the monster, and I spotted the metal manacle chain heading towards me. I had no time to dodge or move and I could do nothing as the chain hit me. Instead of being hit with the chain like Igraine the metal cuff opened and caught my neck, letting out a roar I tried to move. The chain however was ahead of me and moved at breakneck pace pulling me towards the monsters mouth. 

The chain suddenly changed direction and I felt my body and head pulled in two different directions. As my head was pulled in another direction my sight fell on Rolland for a second. In that moment I could see him concentrating before he breathed out a cloud of gas. The green gas seemed to move as one, I could almost imagine Rolland controlling it in my head. The chain slowed slightly as the monster turned to face its new threat, I think it could smell it through its’ nose as it could no longer see through its’ eyes.

Taking advantage of the fact that my head wasn't being flung everywhere I opened my jaw and roared at Rolland, "Send it to the wing joint! I have an idea!" 

I did in fact have an idea, it certainly wasn't my best idea nor the worst but it was certainly not safe and quite dangerous but if it could kill the monster it was good enough.

With a surprising burst of speed the poisonous gas seemed to become a mist like thing, instead of the solid gas which it was a second ago. The monster moved its head to watch the gas carefully, Rolland surprised me once again and I watched in awe as he showed his control over his powers. The gas split into two and moved even quicker if that was even possible.