The Hunt

In the picutre is Vivian and Naiviv (the twin riders of the twin dragons), just imagine them looking older.

Thea's POV

Recap:

I smiled at Storm who walked off towards another dragon. Allie pulled me forward. "Your brother seems like a rude git," Ala murmured.

"He isn't always like that, I've just angered him." I replied.

"Both of you shut up, I want to go find where everything is." I laughed at Allie.

"Well let's go," I said tugging Fai along with us who pulled Ala with her.

"Stop dragging me," Ala snapped at Fai who laughed.

End Recap

*Dream*

I was watching a battle from a distance. From what I could tell, it was a massive battle with dragons versing dragons in the air with spells being thrown back and forth in different forms. Without my consent, I was pushed forward towards one pair of battling dragons.

One dragon was white, and with a gasp, I realised it was Storm. The other dragon was at least thrice the size of Storm and was a black dragon. The black dragon rolled in the air and hit Storm in the side. Storm was sent flying, but quickly regained control of his flight. Storm charged at the dragon, however, at the last moment he ducked under it so he was under its belly. Storm rolled in mid-air, managing to avoid the black dragon's claws and came out on the other side.

Storm quickly darted up so he was almost under the black dragon's left wing. Storm's jaws grasped a bone in the dragon's wing and he bit down. The dragon let out a scream of pain and slammed its wing down on Storm. Storm easily dived away, shaking his head as if to rid himself of a fly. I saw the dragon fall through the air before I was pushed forward once more and following Storm's journey. On Storm's back, I could now make out a person, possibly myself, saying words, and pointing at people. Anyone I pointed to was seemingly struck by nothing, and fell from their dragon afterwards. Storm roared and rammed another dragon, trapping its wing between Storm and the dragon itself. Storm clawed himself up the dragon, as the pair fell through the sky. As Storm managed to half clamber over the dragon's back, he clawed its wings and lifted off to fly again, leaving the dragon to fall to its death.

Storm was quick to attack another dragon. This one was about the same size as him. However, it was obviously more experienced as Storm as it easily kept the silver-white dragon at bay. I could see myself shouting things and waving my hands the other dragon's rider sent spells my otherself's way. There was a small lull in the fight when Storm seemed to revaluate the situation.

For a moment, Storm stilled himself in the air, before folding his wings to himself and heading down. As I followed Storm's dive, I finally saw the ground. The ground was actually a city and I could see tons of people fighting, few using magic to push back many more.

Storm let out a roar and shot silver plasma at one of the people performing magic, who I guessed was a Magician, as he dived down. At the last moment, Storm pulled up and swooped around a building. The other dragon hadn't wanted its challenger to get away and was following Storm. Storm didn't seem surprised at this as he started flying a steep incline. At what Storm deemed an acceptable height, he started tilting backwards until he was upside down with his momentum still carrying him forward. Then, he fell backwards. In the fall instead of simply diving down, Storm controlled his flight and ended up doing a loop to come up behind the other dragon.