This Is The End

It's been a long time since I first started writing this book, and back then I was just starting writing. I've come far from then, and I'll improve even more.

Now, there's a choice for you guys, two really, it depends what you decide.

The first question: Sequel or no?

Second question: If you chose sequel, sequel first or shall I publish the rewrite first?

Thanks for everything guys, this has been an amazing journey and it hasn't quite sunk in that I finished this book.

I finished writing a book, me, this human being right here. I started writing this book on December 28th in 2013. It's 2016, January the 30th. This book is just over and two years and I'm officially a year older.

And yes, this book will be edited, just not rewritten – the second draft will be published as the rewritten version and edited beforehand (hopefully).

I reached over twenty-five chapters before the end as well, which was my aim to get over before I could even think about ending this book.

This book, the fact it continued on and I continued publishing and kept writing, it's all on you. Give yourself a pat on the back, this book is thanks to you!

My special thanks is to these guys:

Mormon4life

carabara35

TheBlackSouledFox

Galinda_Upland

Alecc0

Courtnicorn 

Special mention and thanks to these people:

LexisRee

tonystark-is-ironman

cat-on-the-internet

eraya916

Dragongirl216

And those other readers and people who helped me in my early days

So this is the end guys, I'm sad to see this go. But remember, this is a book, a story. All one needs to do to relive the journey is read it again and remember that characters NEVER truly die.